Anyone knows that 47 is a contract killer. He earn money, buy stuff to make contracts possible. Why IO Interactive abbandon this idea? Why we have silly master point system instead of making money?
In game there should be two curreincies: Money and Prestige
- In every mission you gain money depend how good (stealthy) you was.
- Silent Assassin is status where you can get maximum cash for contract, if you have worst status, that next time you will earn money only for better rating. If you gain SA, then you can’t earn more money from this mission.
- Every time when you buy weapon, and leave it in mission, you loose it (only if you complete mission). You need buy it again.
Example: max cash from mission is $1,000,000, by doing mission with “Ghost” status (or 4/5 stars) you earn only $750,000. If you want to earn more then you need beat you score to get remaining cash.
- Instead of mastery - every opporyunity you’ll make - give you Prestige
- Depends how high you prestige is - you gain access to new stuff, which you can buy by earning money
- So when you done all challenges in mission (level max mastery), you unlock every stuff for that mission - but you still need buy this, you decide what you need
- you can always make money by making contracts, but contracts don’t rise your prestige (only make challanges will do that). So if you are low on money - you can earn it making contracts.
- Each contract created by player is like Elusive Target - you have only one chance.
- 47 can hold only one large weapon on back, one weapon in hands, and have pockets
- pocket mechanic should be like in Escape from Tarkov - you have limited space, and every item have diffrent size. You can make what ever you want, depends if you can hold it in “bags”.
- this same mechanic should have ICA security box
- for example: Pistol it takes 2x2 spaces, syringe 1x2, coin/keys 1x1, SMG 3x2 etc. so if pockets have 4x4 size, then you can take two pistols, or one pistol and few items like coins etc.
Black Market and ICA
- there should be two sources from you can get weapons/equipement - Black Market and ICA
- ICA will always provide you with specifyc tools for missions, but they are only weapons in game which can be upgraded
- You can’t buy items from ICA, they are unlocked by makeing progress in story line.
- Upgrades to your weapons you can earn by doing specific challenges
- On black market you can buy everything else which can be found or taken from mission.
- So IOI could even relase future DLCs with new “toys” which could be brough from Black Market.
- Escalations won’t provide money or prestige, but instead they can unlock specyfic custom crafted items or outfits, like Corky’s Bat, Travis pistol etc.which can’t be found in missions.
- Every Escalation will have own little story around mission.
- For example - In hokkaido if you finish escalation where you can use it only katana - then you unlock Nina outfit.