CCTV System

Why the fuck would the bank be on the same network as the neighbouring business? Have you taken leave of your senses?

And how church, city town hall, mansion, biolab are connected to the same security system?

Did you understood what was my conclusion?

But playing as a cloned super human who can see through walls you’re ok with?

Your logic falls flat.

Can you please show me where speedrunners have said they are happy about this? it sounds a lot like you’re just putting words in peoples mouths. Which isn’t very nice now, is it?

Most players I know either don’t get recorded or are happy to shoot cameras.

It’s a CCTV system in a video game. Your immersion must be very fragile.

That guy is always bitching about speedrunner m8

I wouldn’t mind separate CCTV systems in Mastery. But then they should put a note somewhere on that map that tells you which systems have recorded you, so that players know which ones needs to be disabled.

But playing as a cloned super human who can see through walls you’re ok with?

Dude, you compare two different things. I won’t even start discusion about this.

That guy is always bitching about speedrunner m8

Oh sorry if you feel offended. I meant players who cares only about mechanic aspect, and don’t care about immersion. So mostly is about speedrunners. It’s easy for me to call “this group” like a that, because everyone will know what i got on mind. It’s not bitching.

I agree with you (the OP) on the multiple camera “systems” 100%. I wish they would change that back too.

For the shooting thing I don’t agree 100%. I think we should be able to shoot them, but I think that should cause guards who see the destroyed computer to go into search mode. A very extedned search mode.

“Nuh uh if I don’t like a feature no one else should be able to have fun with it”

I’d like to see a 5 min time limit in every mission cuz the game is too easy when you take your sweet ass time.

Never gonna happend. Hitman is about freedom, and time limit is something opposite. Adding time limit is worst solution to make game harder, because is wrong approach. It’s lame as adding more guards/cameras/more HP to increase difficult. It is a lazy solution, and would make game more frustrating than difficult.

You still have contracts where you can make time limits if you want. But adding that to main game will make angry everyone. Or be a speedrunner like others and try complete game in shorter - imaginary time;)

100%. A mandatory time limit on each mission would be a deal breaker for me and many others. The game would be uninstalled.

Point well made! :+1:

If camera recording stations were to become area-specific, I’d only be happy with that in Master difficulty (which, once I’ve finished my Classics II challenges, I’ll never touch again). Leave it out of Professional difficulty, please - it might be less realistic, but it in terms of fun and balance it would be a massive chore for the standard difficulty level that most players play at.

Casual = No Cameras - provides minimum challenge, maximum freedom = appropriate for ‘Easy’ mode

Professional = Cameras working but killing one recording hub works for all cameras in map - still provides the challenge of avoiding cameras if you are somewhere where you shouldn’t be and also the challenge of deleting the evidence afterwards if you are recorded, but not overdoing the challenge aspect to the point that you either have to avoid all cameras altogether or kill multiple recording hubs to get an SA rating = appropriate for ‘Normal’ mode

Master = Cameras working and recording hub only relates to cameras in that area = maximum realism, maximum challenge for those masochists who are into that = appropriate for ‘Hard’ mode

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Isn’t it funny when they contradict themselves in a matter of seconds?

Don’t be nit-picking about the words I use. This is a malicious argument - there is nothing to do with it. I have not denied what I said before in any way. Limiting the possibilities of turning off the CCTV (more difficulty) is not a hindrance to freedom in anyway.

Destroying CCTV by shooting/throwing/exploding is a good way to turn off cameras. But removing evidence should be much more difficult. Limiting this do not impact the freedom of choice. You could do that but in hard more challanging way.

Make this more challenging, and you need to be more careful or erase evidence. More thinking, more be careful = game more challenging in good way.

To you. So don’t. Go in yourself and do it manually. Problem solved.

Do you play contracts mode?