Changes noticed in the new patch

Custom 5mm is now silenced again.

Simulation quality setting added to options. Could be placebo, but ultra setting seems to result in the winter coat flowing more realistically, will need to compare.

22 Likes

Mission difficulty is now displayed on the right side of the minimap. (at least for main missions)

2 Likes

27 Likes

Was wondering why they were there but you could never interact with them

3 Likes

One of the devs answered about it being a bug as far as I remember.

2 Likes

im curious as to why they’re illegal.

STOP, you have violated the law! pay the court a fine or serve your sentence!

13 Likes

After launching the game, was the intro skippable earlier?

A certain company that sells overpriced hardware sues owners of this fruit for copyright infringements. Maybe?

4 Likes

Nope

20 characters. 20

1 Like

The Vault animation and some other climbing animations are now much faster, like at least 2x time faster. The speed of the animation when 47 climbes the pipes is the same.

5 Likes

You know what they say, an apple a day keeps the frisk points away. :wink:

5 Likes

Guess my skip intro mod is useless now.

2 Likes

I kinda liked having to choose between being able to slip through frisking and having a silenced gun

5 Likes

They seem to have fixed the inventory taking a million years to load.

1 Like

Oh thank goodness, switching between aiming and not aiming with a pistol no longer changes your aim. You can tap the aim button a bunch without ruining what you’re aiming at. That was my single biggest gameplay complaint.

It’s not perfect with a sniper rifle. I’m using the Sieger and it very very slightly trains a bit to the right when you zoom in, let go of the aim button, then aim and zoom in again. But it’s close enough to be something that you can rely on, as opposed to before.

15 Likes

Camera Crasher
We’ve made a change to the destruction of security cameras, where they can no longer be destroyed by a thrown heavy item.

IOI old

Revert to how it was. It was fine.

29 Likes

I never even knew that was a thing, hahaha.
I’m assuming you quoted that from a full list of fixes? Where did you find that?

2 Likes

Patch notes are live on hitman.com

5 Likes

IOI changing what doesn’t need to be changed, again. like why even do this, are they really at their meetings still discussing whether objects should break cams?

18 Likes

Headmaster’s Revenge
To resolve a few issues, we’ve simplified the Headmaster’s Revenge challenge to simply require players to eliminate the Reza Zeydan whilst disguised as the Headmaster.

That’s odd.

3 Likes