Changes noticed in the new patch

Well this makes Perfect Shooter contract more anoying.

1 Like

https://www.ioi.dk/hitman-2-game-update-2-11/

Patch notes up

1 Like

Lmfao I love these guys :heart:

9 Likes

That challenge was always super bugged, even in Hitman 1. You had to do the steps in a very particular order and it often wouldn’t register.

8 Likes

Yes, they fixed it. Also I have better performance, anyone else feel the same on PC? I also have a nude option for 47. Ok I’m kidding.

2 Likes

Floating Targets
Alma and Sean 2 will no longer float in their bed in Hawke’s Bay.

LMAO. Orson got roasted again.

20 Likes

Did anyone else get really excited by patch notes?

It’s like the excitement of 2016 monthly updates all over again.

13 Likes

These are good patch notes. Lots of fun jokes! I’m heartened by the fact that the aiming consistency bug isn’t even mentioned, which means there might be a few other important stealth bug fixes.

I like seeing fixes for issues that I reported. I know that this is silly, and that things would have been just the same if I hadn’t reported them, but it makes me feel like I contributed in a tiny way to this awesome game :grin:

19 Likes

Kudos to whoever wrote the patch notes. You prolonged my life!

3 Likes

Just got an infinite loading screen on ICA Freeform Training, so I guess they didn’t fix that.

Can anyone confirm whether enforcers are still able to detect you when your back is turned around towards them?

You definitely contribute. They are listening. For example I talked with Travis about my herpes situation, and with his experience and expertise I no longer have any symptoms.

7 Likes

Same was with me and limbs. Some wanker named Arthur chopped them off while I defended the bridge but then I contacted Travis and my limbs grew back. 'Tis but a scratch now!

5 Likes

Confirmed that a target seeing you before they die doesn’t ruin silent assassin anymore. Stabbed a target from the front on an escalation and still got SA!

2 Likes

“A house built on sand” and “the cheveyo calibration” still crashing for me. :roll_eyes:

Briefcase Blending
We’ve fixed a visual issue that would occur when Agent 47 would start a mission in a blend-in pose and hold the briefcase. He’s probably just happy that it’s back again and doesn’t want to let it go. Either way, the briefcase will now start next to 47, rather than in his hands.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :laughing:

19 Likes

I must say I really like the way they wrote the patchnotes =D lots of lols from me, while reading this!

bravo =D IO

1 Like

Oh Simulation quality? i dont have that option there. Must be cause I only have GT970 … Oh well

they finally added back throwing objects at unconscious NPCs!

15 Likes

currently throwing a fire extinguisher at a guy’s head repeadately, im sure he deserved it

5 Likes