Classic Challanges Bugged - A Better Pill

I cant even explain how mad i am.

My personal challange in Hitman 2 was tu unlock absolutely all challanges on 100%, but now i can’t.

I played “A better pill” mission and i complited all challanges in one playtrough, but then HITMAN 2 lost connection with hitman server in result i have 15/18 Classic Challanges completed, but 3 challanges for completing all challanges are still locked and i cant find solution how fix that.

All 3 challanges for all 3 difficulties stuck on 0/5 but all needed challanges are unlocked.

I spend 300 hours in game tu unlock all challenges, i was always extremaly careful and i do not fail even one Elusive Target, and now i am completely blocked because of BUG!

Why game do not check that simple thing like challanges conditions? Please help me resolve this problem.

I am sorry to hear this. I would not stand if one of these challenges was not unlocked for me, either.

The challenge unlock bug which ties to disconnection has been reported multiple times on the bug report thread. Pretty sure the devs has been working on it. So the only thing you can do now is to wait for a fix. I hope your issue getting fixed as soon as possible. :slightly_smiling_face:

I completely dont understand why they cant fix a simple condition check.

Game cant check it when load my profile?
It looks like that game check conditions one time when you unlock challanges and never again later.

I am so sad now. :confused: