Collectors Pack FREE (for Gold + Expansion Pass owners)

Showed up on Steam PC and was already automatically in my inventory. I didn’t have to download anything! :smile:

Now we have two Concussion ducks! But I think the pistol didn’t double over. :stuck_out_tongue:

I purchased the Expansion Pass but don’t see the Collector’s Pack DLC. This is for PS4 in the United States. Has it not shown up in the US yet?

tbh this move surprised me. I always assumed IO planned to have the Concussive Duck exclusive to the CE until people bitched and moaned.

Reason for that is that the design of the duck that appears as the one you can unlock, was originally included in all the CE promo material. When the game was released, the design of the CE duck had changed because the original version of the CE Duck was now just a normal unlock in the game. So I always figured that with the change made to give people a Concussive Duck, the second one would just remain exclusive to the CE.

Not for me either. Collectors Pack for US PS Store is not showing @Travis_IOI little help?

Glad I’m not the only one having issues locating this and getting it downloaded.

The midnight suit is the only one I rock in this game, I also use the chrome baller gun with it.

It’s so strange that it’s not on the NA store yet. It has to be in the backend somewhere… other regions are downloading it no problem (even doing workarounds by redownloading the Expansion Pass. But no luck here.)
Or, they just didn’t upload it to the store servers yet. :frowning:

Argh. Patience is wild beast.

Yes, it is very strange that the Collector’s Pack DLC can’t be downloaded from the United States PlayStation Store, despite other regions being able to download it without a problem.

I was thinking of redownloading the Expansion Pass but I won’t after hearing you say that doesn’t fix it.

I sent an email to IOI to alert them of what is going on. Hopefully @Travis_IOI can help us with this.

PS US store never got the Update. As far as I know all regions and platforms besides PS US got it.

They got the update couple days ago. Its available for US stores

two days ago it wasn’t up so I was just making sure.

It apparently got fixed a day or two ago and I was able to download it from the US PlayStation store. Everything seems to be in order now. I love the game!