Community Featured Contracts - June 2021 "PRIDE"

Omg that was great. Also really nice to see an entirely different strat to what I thought of the top-to-bottom route. GG!

1 Like

Just played through the three contracts and theyā€™re great! Hopefully the next season is all community FCs and not random shitty news outlets or whatever :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

What was the new picking process? Did Clemens say or are we finding out in IOI Insider possibly?
As soon as I saw the timed daily run contract I died a little inside due to my hatred for timers, but still itā€™s great to see a contract inspired by a past one and itā€™ll probably be interesting to speedrun.

2 Likes

https://youtu.be/M2LMSH6Gcjg

02:22 ā€œFall of The Carlislesā€ By SnakeHeis (Dartmoor)
10:05 ā€œPeak Ingenuityā€ By @Urben (Dubai)
20:19 ā€œDaily Exercise 47: Berlin Runā€ By @ilovewombats2 (Berlin)

Yo congrats guys for the featurette! Pretty tough contracts but I managed to SA them Lol

7 Likes

I donā€™t know how you managed to do it without emetics lol, but here you go.

https://streamable.com/z44jtt

I usually donā€™t like sniper contracts at all and this one even had a timer to make things worse, but I actually ended up surprising myself with this one lol. But Iā€™ll do give a little criticism if you donā€™t mind. This isnā€™t a casual friendly contract at all. On PC, so far only 20 people out of 300 have gotten 5 stars .

6 Likes

Thanks Adil.
Yeah I used to be a casual myself. But watching many many Hitman videos on Youtube made me a much better player!!

Edit: Just saw your video. Amazing!! Thats why i hate myself. I just am too stuck with what i know and i just cannot see or think of other ways that prove to be better or faster, whether in a hitman game or in real life.

Of course shooting that area will make only the target come to the car, and not the guard. Of course an emetic tool will get rid of the bicycle guy so u can shoot the target in the parking lot. So why didnt i think of that. God knows.

thanks for showing me how its done man.

2 Likes

No problem!

To be specific, you have to shoot far enough that the other guard doesnā€™t hear it at all. If he is distracted too along with the target, itā€™ll be him who always goes to investigate. Thatā€™s why you need to make sure that he isnā€™t distracted at all by the shot.

1 Like

Very entertaining play-throughs!

I did not know starting from radio tower would still be possible, in allowing yourself enough time to still beat the contract! You looked so happy and relieved when you beat the contracts haha.

1 Like

Ha, thanks!
Wait, is there another starting location? I mean, the other one is even further, what I am missing?Ā”?Ā”?

5 would seem a little fairer than 3, but yeah theyre pretty good contracts

Congratulations to those chosen. Wish they had done this sooner because I would much rather have dealt with contracts from you all vs. the ā€œcelebā€ ones we got. Already have my Sieger briefcase.

2 Likes
9 Likes
11 Likes

Congrats to the winners of this set of Featured Contracts. I had a look at the submissions and I believe Clemens has picked very proudly. I also like the images they used for the contracts. 2 of the 3 are the submission images. Canā€™t wait to play; a puzzle contract, a sniper contract, and a decently briefed contract. Wouldā€™ve loved it if it was five contracts but still. Excellent job. Iā€™ll most definitely up my game next time we do another Community Featured Contracts. Got an idea already for Sloth. Good luck to all of you.

1 Like

Most underrated contract player :wink:

3 Likes

I would have thought club entrance was faster. But yeah you will not get an additional pistol at Club Entranceā€¦

So ā€œRave on Suitā€ works as Suit? Didnā€™t know that :woozy_face:

4 Likes

He really is. On most of the playstation submissions, this guy @RoussJ is consistently tops on the leaderboard.

1 Like

Great contract by the way.

I donā€™t like time complications but it somehow fit in this one.

1 Like

Glad you like them (or at least some of them :wink: ) We tried to pick 3 that were as different as possible, to give a good ā€œmixed bagā€. Iā€™ll share more about how weā€™re twisting the ā€œpickingā€ process, on the next IOI Insider stream (this Monday 3 PM CEST)

22 Likes