Community support during covid-19

The virus is affecting the lives of all of us. Some more, some less. But we are a community - we help each other.

You’re a freelance graphic designer? Maybe someone here has a job for you.
You’re an artist? Maybe someone here wants to buy something from you.
You’re a student? Maybe someone here wants to support you.

Let’s connect and try to help each other. May it be by crowdfunding something. May it be by kind words (well, they don’t pay the bills).

I really don’t want @SANY-72Q to quit Hitman because of the virus. It would be a big loss for the HMF-Community. I’m willing to donate something via Paypal, let me know if you need help.
Maybe others are affected in a same or different way. Let’s help everybody! Tell us what you need, tell us what you can give. Let’s do this together!

17 Likes

Nice post. I agree there has to be something the community could do together to make this all easier for everyone.
I am a graphic designer. Usually I do logos or cover album art but im open to any potential projects that push my skills to the limit. Pm me for a portfolio or something if you are interested.

2 Likes

This sounds like a nice idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d rename this thread (I can do it if you want) to something that looks a bit less like a spammy thing about real hitmen, that’s what I thought this thread was going to be. Try “community/mutual support during covid-19” or something.

I do physical science research and development and am still “at work”, though working at home. Probably best thing I can offer is help with school/university problems (I’m not a teacher, though, and your teachers and lecturers are paid to do that helping :smiley:) or general queries about physical science.

3 Likes

You’re right. I renamed it :slight_smile:
Btw: I’m a journalist in Switzerland. Don’t know if I can be of much help, but if anyone has a story worth being told (doesn’t have to be Covid-related), get in touch! Could also be something as “I lost my job because of this damn virus and now I try to sell everything I own”.

2 Likes

Don’t know if there’s a story here but my sister opened a pack of blueberries and discovered a dead wasp inside today :fearful:

The media here in England normally
Feeds off of stories like these back when things were normal

4 Likes

Tesco’s open already?

2 Likes

At least we’re no longer seeing new items like “BREAKING NEWS: The Sister’s Stepson of Someone Who Was Nearly CASTED In An Episode of STAR TREK Has Been SPOTTED Buying Groceries
Though instead we’re seeing “Trump blinks while talking, click here to find out if it’s a secret alien COVID-19 cure”

1 Like

Its pretty big news here in the US that Trump and Pence refuse to wear masks. Its like… I get what they are trying to pull from a political standpoint (everythings ok! Elect us again please!) but it doesnt make it right… People will look at the President and think a mask is not needed. People are dying.

4 Likes

If trump survives the next election after everything dumb thing he’s done and said I’ll be damned

1 Like

Is it not the case that people disagree with Trump no matter what he says? If he implies you don’t need a mask, then mask sales must skyrocket!

1 Like