Complete Season 1 with Hitman 2 Starter Pack

Hello.

Hi have obtained the Full season 1 of Hitman with the PS4 Plus subscription some time ago but I can’t manage to make it work.

I Installled the Hitman 2 Starter Pack and tried to redeem the “Legacy Pack” but with no success (it says that I cannot redeem it without owning Hitman 2.

The FAQs says this

On PS4 (Digital)

• Be sure you have the H1 ‘base game’ installed and downloaded the latest game update for H1, released on November 8th 2018.
  • Launch H1 and follow the prompts in the H1 in-game store to redeem and download your Legacy Pack.
  • Once the Legacy Pack has installed, it will be playable within HITMAN 2 only.

Problem is Hitman 1 ‘base game’ is no longer on the Playstation Store, there is only a GOTY version that I do not own.

How can I make this work?

Thanks

You have the complete First Season through PS+. So go to Library search for Hitman, then install it.
Have Hitman 2 Free Starter Pack installed.
Launch the PS+ version then select Redeem Legacy Pack.

3 Likes

If all else fails in finding something in the PS Store, look at your “Download List” on the Playstation Store website, OR go into your “purchased” or “PS+” category in the “Library” section of your PS4. You should be able to find and download the Base version of Hitman 2016 from there.

Specific titles/versions that get delisted from the store should still be available to download from their servers, it’s just only viewable through different means, if you’ve already acquired it.

3 Likes

And also make sure you have a PS+ subscription enabled. Otherwise you won’t be able to launch Hitman - First Complete Season, you need to launch it to redeem the free Legacy Pack.

2 Likes

Thank You.

I managed to find Hitman 1 in the library. I installed it and then I bought the legacy pack for free from himan 1 store. That triggered the download of all episodes “legacy” of season 1 and I guess I can now use them with the Himan 2 game free version and cancell the “Hitman 1” game.
Fiuuu it was a little elaborate trip but worth it I hope.

Bye

2 Likes

Yay, good to know you got it.

1 Like