Compliment the Person Above You

Here’s a nice simple forum game.

The only thing you have to do is say something nice or good about the most recent poster in the thread.

I can already tell someone’s going to say something terrible at me lmao

Person above me is very nice to talk to and is a great friend :smiley:

The person above is smart and has a good sense of humour.

The person above me was found during an argument that I created, but they forgave me for my mistakes, and I forgave them for the pointless thread that I created - which means that they are a friendly, forgiving, loving & a generous soul! :wink:

The person above me is is not afraid to have their views challenged, and when they are, can see where others are coming from.

The person above me seems like a really creative person

The person above me makes great forum games.

The person above me has a sexy laptop ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The person above me is very enthusiastic and determined to finish Hitman: Remake. I wish I could be like that.

The person above me is getting a lot of praise in this thread. :wink:

The person above me created the most amazing comment on this thread! (Not only that but they have a sexy-soupy name) :grinning:

The person above me is quite active on this forum and is new. This person is one of the signs HITMAN is growing and it makes me happy on this site. :slight_smile:

Also seems smart, reasonable, and witty. :slight_smile:

The person above me knows how to attract other people to stay on the forum in a friendly way.:grinning:

The person above me doesn’t post much,but it’s a pleasure whenever he does.

The person above me is the funniest and goofiest person I have met on this forum, and gives you help and support whenever needed! :grin:

The person above me has a great sense of humor and is pretty groovy if I do say so myself! :slight_smile:

The person above me has a good taste in movies! Seriously. And is very friendly.

The Person above me is very intelligent, smart, kind, helps you resolve problems and also rules A Hill. No seriously this person is nice! :grinning:

The person above me tends to make some pretty interesting threads and it’s quite the treat to hear what he has to say!

The person above me is great at cosplay.