Confirmed Features HITMAN™ 2

I have seen two wires. :wink:

4 posts were split to a new topic: Crap from Confirmed Features HITMAN™2

Full map of one of the floors of Miami

Hitman 2 (2018) Announcement Discussion (Gameplay included)

While we’re at it, I feel like fake surrender should just be removed. It’s just sitting there using up lines of code(?), while barely being useful.

i’m sure there’s some role players who enjoy the feeling of fake surrendering. i would love if the fake surrender ended in a human shield, but for now i wouldn’t say remove it.

this pictogramms of question - old school like in previous Hitman when on map was “!” marks- it so nostalgy / I want see “?” marks in release version

Lines of code don’t get used, like there isn’t a maximum limit or anything, although the idea of that made me chuckle a lot.

Two more map screenshots to two more floors of the Miami level!

!

@Watson should the legacy pack be added to the OP?

Speaking of the “assassination race” Sven talked about, and others before. I remembered they even shared the twitch competitions on their Twitter account when people like Mendie and Forthe and Hatch played Hitman Roulette missions. They started at the same time, who does the contract SA wins, restarts allowed.

Maybe this becomes an ingame feature. You select something (main mission, contract, escalation, whatever) and besides playing it regulary, there is a button with “invite friend for assassination race”.

Nice! Are those ? marks the same like older HITMAN games? Does anyone know what they are stand for?

areas u haven’t visited, most likely.

What about key areas for an opportunity to unfold?

Gotta say I love the roulette mode, which I honestly hope would get included in Hitman 2.

Can anyone confirm what the garrote looks like.

The fibre-wire retains its 2016 appearance, two stainless steel grips with a visible wire while choking

Heres a photo @cakeblock941 recently posted in another thread

1b912f0ace0eceeefcd8ce46327fb1e4a870ca66_1_690x388

Cool. How long is the animation, tho. Short like 2016 or long like SA, Contracts, BM?

I wouldn’t know and to be fair I don’t go for fibre-wire kills if my name didn’t tip you off, I say it is because 47 is inhumanly strong, but I think it has been extended from the 2016 version

short like 2016, exact same animation