Connection Failed: FAILED TO FETCH PROFILE INFORMATION

“CONNECTION FAILED
Unable to connect to the HITMAN 2 service. Failed to fetch profile information from the Hitman 2 server.”

I just bought this game and can’t even play it. This needs to be fixed.

Playing on PS4 in the U.S.

I have deleted it and reinstalled it twice now with no result. I’ve also made a secondary PlayStation profile and have the same issue.

2 Likes

Yessss me too. I literally just bought it yesterday and I tried everything and my WiFi is perfectly fine.

1 Like

I’m honestly glad I’m not the only one experiencing this issue. Surely WB or IO Interactive is trying to solve this.

2 Likes

Yeah I hope they are too.

Hitman 2 ps4 servers are down for some. Just wait and it will be back up.

Next time, post here in the dedicated technical support thread.

3 Likes

Hi there, here is a link to the Hitman server status page: https://hitmanstat.us/ at the moment most PS4 players are getting the same issue, it should be fixed in a few hours. To get a better understanding I recommend looking at the bottom of the page at player reports PS4 has had over 130 reports in the past 26 hours which is exceptionally high.

3 Likes

Okay! Thanks for the tips!

Hey I’m also having the same problem, I download hitman 2 about two days ago and can’t get online, the server can’t fail to fetch my profile information …need help please, playing on PS4 in The Bahamas…

Server is already back up

1 Like

Confirmed. It’s back up and working just fine! Thanks IOI you’re the bees knees! Lol