Consistent Crashing on The Last Yardbird - Sniper Assassin

I’m unable to finish a round of The Last Yardbird in Sniper Assassin because it keeps crashing mid-way through the game. I used to be able to play it no problem, I never had any issues. Then, randomly, it started consistently crashing seemingly at random. I can’t seem to find anything that causes it, but since the level is so open, it could be something that I’m just not realizing. Everything else in the game works fine - including other Sniper Assassin levels. I’ll just be playing, it’ll freeze for a second, and then closes. It seems to happen around the 7~ish minute mark, but I don’t know how relevant that is. This happens every round without fail - I can no longer finish the mission. (I don’t know if this happens in multiplayer, haven’t gotten a chance to test it.)

I’ve validated my steam files and updated my GPU drivers, but it still happens. I really don’t want to have to reinstall the game because of how big it is and how long it will take to download, but I’ll try it if there are no other solutions.

PC Specs:
Windows 10 Home 64 bit
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
AMD Ryzen 9 3900X
24GB of RAM

Bumping this thread - is there any other places that would be better to go for tech support? I miss playing this level

Bump again - I reinstalled the game and the problem still persists. Every time I play, around the 7-minute mark, it crashes. I haven’t been able to play this level for weeks now, and I’ve done everything I can consider.

Have you try this ?

if that doesn’t work talk to @misterkiller

Thank you for the link and advice - I’ll give it a shot and see what happens!