Contratti Offline

Do you know if the servers will be back online? I bought the game thinking they worked, but it’s been offline for a year now, so will they ever reopen the servers? For Favoro Answer me, because if I do not believe in it, I do not know how to repay, Hitman is beautiful but I would like to make contracts because they are fantastic … Thanks

It’s an 6 years old game and H16 is where the community creates and plays contracts now. So I would not count on it.

6 Likes

Hello, welcome to the forum.

We don’t yet know when the Contracts server for Absolution will be reactivated. IO is putting all of their resources into the upcoming game, and I don’t think that reestablishing the server is a priority for them at the moment. I do believe though that they have stated that they will eventually look into it.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the servers were never going to be up indefinitely. When buying an older game, this has to be taken into consideration.

I’m not expecting a whole lot of people to be active on Kayne & Lynch multiplayer either.

6 Likes

Woah woah woah those Kane & Lynch games had multiplayer? Wow. never knew that.

2 Likes

So, in a few years the H2016 & H2018 contract servers will be terminated too?
Ok,maybe it’s something to expect for, but how about game servers then? If they will be off, latest Hitman games will become… even don’t know how to call it… Just disconnect internet and try to play. You’ll understand what I mean

2 Likes

I’ve been worried about the same thing, but I fear it’s a trend. Isn’t that what the DRM discussion is about.
You used to buy and then own a game. In Hitman 2016’s case, I never have the feeling I actually own the game. I’ve been paying for a loan.

1 Like