Create your own Agents

Do you thinks its possible that we can have a feature where we can create our own Agent? An agent that can wear the same outfits and do the same missions as agents 47

Technically yes, it is possible. But you play as Agent 47, not as “Just some Hitman”. Thus the game is tailored for Agent 47. Excample: When 47 frees Carlton Smith in Hokkaido, he remembers how 47 saved him from the Pine Cone Rehab Center in California, a reference to the flatline level in Hitman: Blood Money. Agent 47 did the Flatline mission, not a custom character.

1 Like

I think he means character customization like actually ingame

I absolutely understand that but what do you think about contracts mode, Escalation missions and sniper mode

Hmmm. Escalations and Contracts mode are slightly modified versions of the ones tailored for 47, however, if IOI ever decides to do a big overhaul on contracts mode, one that allows players to make completely new levels, mission stories, targets etc, i think that custom agents would fit into that. For the current contracts mode, escalations, sniper mode and ghost mode, no. There would be way too much work and basically no reason to make custom agents for those. However, i think you can make a custom Agent with mods. Tho, i think that would be quite a lot of work for the modder, and options probs quite limited

Wishful thinking mostly. I would love a DLC of this feature though. Hopefully…

2 Likes

It could always happen and not change the game at all. For example, you could make a female agent but the NPCs still refer to the player as a bald white male. Just make it a palette swap basically.

2 Likes

Alot of games allow players to do this. It would be fun really. Hitman has been around a long time, you think they have by now. They add then take away features like point shooting and duel wielding guns.

1 Like

new creatable and customizable characters, levels, mission stories? oh boy, the sheer amount of work required to do that

2 Likes

Yeah, the work required to do that is soooo big.

But just imagine, creating crazy levels, just like Garry’s mod allow player to do :joy: Adding some guards, NPCs, tools and so. Then just making players playing the contract to validate it (like Trials series for custom levels validation), oh my God

1 Like

If all we could do is change the trespassing zones in each room (for each specific costume), place NPCs and objects, lock/unlock doors, and design simple NPC routes, it would still be super complex. Especially the trespass zones. You’d have to have a map layout with one tab for every costume. I’d love it, but wow that would be crazy.

2 Likes

Hitman is and will always be about 47.

You open customisation up to creating new agents etc it will end up like Assassins Creed.

2 Likes

Enter a “WORLD” of assassination. Yes 47 is the face of the franchise (always will be), but it’s more a great idea than it is a bad one. Imaging creating characters from your favorite spy movies or action movies and playing with them.

Custom Trespass zone may be simplified, I mean, if the editor is fully developed to be used with 47 in the map. You enter in a pre-determined zone and select the condition in a menu. Creating fully customisable zone may represent insane amount of work.

That should be sooo amazing, and a little bit crazy :yum:

1 Like

You bring up a decent point. You could just walk into a room. The whole room would be highlighted green while the rest of the world was darker and you can scroll through the options. You’d still have to be able to do it for every costume 47 can wear. So even in your “easy version” it’s still complicated lol

1 Like

Yeah it’s still complicated, but possible :blush: