Create your own ICA weapons and Equipment

This is kind of like the weapons wishlist only for weapons and equipment that are kinda inspired by the 007 films. Think cell phone bombs and key card scrambler.

I just want real guns. We already have enough explosives in this game.

9 Likes

Think of something other than a explosive then. :wink:

I would personally like to see an adrenaline shot or a health boost of some kind.
Giving you a temporary boost for when you’re in a gun fight.

5 Likes

Nail gun.

Crossbow.

Visible fibre wire.

Walking Cane Gun - Blunt weapon with one lethal shot to fire

Thermal binoculars.

Flyable Drone Bomb / Single Shot Shotgun

Masks to avoid compromising from security cameras.

…I can dream

13 Likes

Antique ICA Briefcase…

7 Likes

007 like weapons I would love is stuff that blends in!
Like a small scalpel hidden as a pen.
Or I syringe hidden as a pen.
Or a pistol hidden as a lighter or another item. :open_hands: make it have limited ammo like the other friskable gun. Tbh I can’t live without that gun in Pro mode! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

How about a pen-gun which only has one shot but isn’t suspicious until you fire it and can pass frisks?

1 Like

I said it before, I’ll say it again…

It could be in a vial and you can dump it onto a targets jacket… Maybe a jacket they would have somewhere laying around, where they would later put it on. Could be used to lure target in secluded area.

Plus it would be funny seeing them itch like mad! :laughing:

5 Likes

A camera-gun. It should be based off the real ones where it only has one shot. It would just say ‘Searching’ but you need to run away or you’ll be blamed. It’d make killing Novikov really easy :smiley:

For people who want to play without instinct amongst other assists that the game gives you as a mechanic, but you wish you could somehow use them as an unlock… why not 3 portable cameras? Suspcicious. Like a 1.5 meters tall tripod. You put them in a room connected to a target’s room leaving the door open, and you could set up explosions or accifents involving explosions much easily than learning the timings and not as “bad feeling” as using instinct. And likewise, 3 portable unsuspicious cameras. Like a small dot you put on the wall and no one notices, but has lower resolution, or has a limited range of transmission so you need to stay close for it to show you anything.

Rope.

Stupid as that may sound, it would make an interesting new way to traverse levels if we could throw rope to a hard to reach platform and scale a wall.
Counteract the potentually OP item by making it so you could only bring 1 in with you, and you cant use it again.
Also guards will be arrest you if you start climbing one.
Could be interesting.

2 Likes

A rope could also be used to create an accident by hanging since the game does not qualify real-life foul play such as poison kills as in-game foul play, and still gives you SA.

3 Likes

-Suitcase gun
-Poison tip cane (can deliver poison + Melee weapon + Not Suspicious).
-Pepper Spray
-Explosive Suitcase
-Bladed Credit Card (see: “Glimmer Man”)

3 Likes

Grenade launcher (for mass murderers)
Combat Knife
Pen-Gun (As mentioned above)
Removable thermal imaging display for W2000 sniper
Syringe filled with a drug which when administered to a person causes him to go insane

3 Likes

Briefcase-shaped remote explosive just to screw with everyone.

2 Likes

I’d prefer a “Pocket-Sized Batman Grapnel Gun”… kind of in keeping with the James Bond elements of HITMAN. Would also like the Grapnel Gun to have an alternative use as a one-shot lethal gun if fired at the heads of NPC’s.

Possibly controversial but I’ll put it here anyway:

Binary Poison. The Poison is in a single pack (one inventory slot) but contains two aerosol-type sprays.
The first Spray fires the “A” compound, and the second Spray fires the “B” compound. They are used sequentially and are totally consumed after each use.

You can spray the Binary Poison’s A or B compounds on any surface and they will be marked in your Instinct mode in Green highlight/patch. The idea is to spray either A or B on the Target (doesn’t matter where) and then on an item the Target gets/uses/touches, or upon any food the Target will ingest.

So this is basically like the Portal Gun in Portal but for poisons.

The main idea is that the act of spraying on the Target is only Suspicious for the Target and Bodyguards (if either see you) but not for NPC’s (unless death occurs such as if you spray the Target twice so both compounds merge inside the Target immediately). And as long as the Target’s loaded compound has not come into contact with the other half of the Binary Compound the Target will not die (ie: No Alarm, No Combat, No Problems).

The use of Binary Poison can have many possibilities:

1. Spray one part of the Binary on the Target and then Spray a chair the Target will sit on. Target dies a short time after sitting in the chair.
  2. Spray one part of the Binary on the Target and then Spray a pen, computer, table, weapon, drinking glass, or any other item the Target will pick-up or interact with. Target will die upon interacting with the object.
  3. Spray one part of the Binary on the Target and then Spray the Target’s food at a different time. Target will die after eating.
  4. Spray one part of the Binary on the Target, then spray a Faucet, cause sink to overflow when the Target is nearby. Target dies when they touch the Faucet.
  5. Spray the Target twice. The Target dies after the second spray.

The intrigue with this item is that while applying the Binary Poison to the Target is not different from applying poison via syringe, you avoid having to deal with instant death. Rather, you use this as part of a trap that ensures the Target dies while you are far away from possible suspicion.

Also prevents issues if you “poison the wrong plate of food” as an innocent NPC will not die as they only have one and won’t have both compounds of the Binary Poison.

2 Likes

I quite like this idea actually, not that my opinion means anything in the grand scheme of things. Also I think the same could be applied to an explosive kill i.e the target is exposed to two elements/chemicals which combust upon exposure to each other.

To be fair this idea, whether posion or explosion, is probably a little bit overkill for a game but still a pretty cool idea and I guess considering some of the other assassination challenges in the game it is feasible.

1 Like

So I kinda thought about how body armor should work.

First off you would have to pick it up at an ICA Supply point as it’s a big item. The idea is you can drop it and pick it up later if you have to. It would essentially work like a second health bar only it can’t regenerate.

Second there should be two types.
ICA Kevlar Vest: Takes quite a bit of damage, however it decreases speed a bit and guards notice it at frisk points.

ICA Light Weight Vest: Cannot take as much damage as the regular version. It can pass Frisking points and it won’t affect your speed at all.

Let me know what you guys think! :grin:

3 Likes