Crossplatform mastery progress for H3

I know “crossplatform boards and general progress” was discussed many times, and may even be unfair for console users, but I’m talking about something else; if Hitman 3 includes special items to owners of previous Hitmans post-2016 just like H2 did, it would be very nice to be able to get an unified account for that possibility to affect all platforms.

What I mean is, I have Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 for PS4, as I was forced to use a console due to university transfer. Since now I’m back to my hometown, I’ll get Hitman 3 for PC, no doubt, as I just prefer it. I mastered a lot of stuff on PS4, and I don’t care about leaderboards - I’d just like not to lose all my progress - or at least the possibility of having special items when buying H3 for PC -, despite already owning Hitman (2016) and Hitman 2 for PS4. A mastery/XP/level transfer would be cool as well, of course, especially if Hitman 2’s level “continues” and is kept in Hitman 3.

Devs and hitmen, what do you think? It would be a major deal breaker for me. I really hope that such feature will be implemented!

(Also, it’s so annoying to see Hitman 2 at level 103 on PS4 and at level 2 on PC, like, very annoying - why not just use the IOI account and use that as the main account instead of virtualizing two separate ones?)

Sorry for the long post and if it’s a double one, cheers everyone and stay healthy (in order to play Hitman 3) :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree with the sentiment regarding ioi accounts. It should be tied to the account the same way games like Fortnite are. Play on any platform with the same unlocks etc.

5 Likes