FIREWORKERS (1:52 / SA)

@TheContractor
7 Likes

All this time I had no idea there was a crew disguise in that little corner

2 Likes

‘‘Fireworkers’’ - Curated featured contract by @TheContractor

Explosive Contract!!
2 Likes

Finally done with the contracts. Most of them aren’t really my taste. I don’t like time restrictions. But that’s the beauty of it: The next batch of contracts could be something completely different.
I liked “The Mendez Retirement”, “Sniper Assassin: Island” and “The Portman Reconstruction”.

2 Likes

Here you have evidence that I supported this contract from the beginning. That’s all I will say about this collection.

2 Likes

How is it possible that the IT guy pick the phone ?

There are 2 guards upstairs waiting for 47 to start to talk (the enforcer leaves only at 1:06) and even a woman on a bench pretty far who are constantly picking the phone instead of the target.

Tricked and Mistreated 3:00 SA

4 Likes

There is like an invisible wall which partially separates the ledge. If you place the phone away from you on the ledge, only people in the basement will hear it.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Geez, I had no idea the weapon lure trick was that strong

1 Like
5 Likes

So close to 47 seconds, is it possible?

1 Like

Yes, fkgfw completed the contract in 42s

2 Likes

Must be a way to save time by getting the attention from the guy noticing the weapon, maybe. I noticed the door is open to him on start, maybe it’s possible to work with that.

Nah.I just ask the target to run.

2 Likes

Do you want to upload video of it?

Would upload later. 

6 Likes

Ahh really nice, you made him run!

Is it not possible to throw something at the target in the beginning through the open door to get his attention, instead of running into him?

4 Likes