Hello, Agents. Welcome to my playground!
A thread for all things FIBER WIRE!!
How many NPC’s can you Fiber Wire on a level? Can you eliminate the entire map SA/SO using nothing but the Fiber Wire?
(It can also be for any Hitman Game as well. Codename 47 - Present)
I was inspired to make this thread because of the Challenge in Absolution (The Saints) where you had to eliminate the entire map with the Fiber Wire without getting spotted or bodies found.
I understand this won’t be everyone’s cup of Joe and I can respect that. But if this seems like a challenge you would be into, get out your Fiber Wire and share those videos/screenshots!! How many NPC’s can you take out and how fast can you accomplish it??
- Any Level (Any Hitman Game)
- No Disguise Changes (Suit Only)
- All Fiber Wire Kills (on everyone who can be eliminated with it, that is… I’m looking at you Mr. Soders!)
- No Bodies Found, or Getting Spotted.
- Silent Assassin Ratings Only!
Also, if you don’t wish to do this challenge, don’t let that stop you from posting some awesome Fiber Wire screenshots! I always enjoy seeing those
Feel free to share any Hitman “Fiber Wire” artwork (Either by you, or some you have found on the internet.)
Members here may also compete with one another, creating their own type of Fiber Wire themed Challenges. Whatever you want. Be creative, just remember to set the rules and all parties understand and agree before playing.
Few ideas to throw out there
- Player must eliminate target and drag them (with Fiber Wire) from point A to point B within X amount of time without getting spotted.
- Target Tag. Back and forth between two members. One picks one target, the other must eliminate them with Fiber Wire. If successful, they choose a target for them to do the same. Game goes on until one fails and the other is declared the winner.
Stuff like that…
One last thing: If you have any good Fiber Wire Only contacts in Contracts Mode, please post the ID#’s for those in this thread for easy access.
Make me proud, Agents!
And stay wired!!