I’m happy we’re getting a permanent event

15 Likes

This is actually really nice :hushed:

8 Likes

:heart_eyes: This looks incredible!

6 Likes

Honestly this has made me excited so much then any other content

6 Likes

so we will be able to explore different gardens based on different continents? very cool

and im guessing the randomized target will be from each continent as well

9 Likes

What do you think the 4 gardens will be? An English one I guess (unless it’s all gardens from other parts of the world), maybe a Japanese one, …?

1 Like

Dear RNG gods
Pls help me

I must say I do love the suit, it fits the theme. I’ll look forward to when this comes out and play around with it. Now I just hope they give a similar treatment Chongqing, breath a bit of live into street areas.

11 Likes

It’s just been called an escalation and now I’m confused

4 Likes

The suit looks like what Caruso was wearing.

3 Likes

ok, so Clemens clarified:

• it’s an escalation
  • it has Contracts mode
  • it has randomized targets
  • it’s a permanent event
26 Likes

You see, I like this. This is great. This is amazing dare I say the best damn thing I’ve seen in post launch content so far. IO giving the player the keys to the kingdom so they can continue doing Escalations.

So let’s make the Bonus Missions.

Edit: Also giving 47 a Retextured Caruso outfit is something I didn’t know I needed til today.

19 Likes

Maybe each level is different, with different garden themes for each of the levels. Could be interesting to get 3 “bonus missions” wrapped in one.

5 Likes

Oh i didnt put two and two together I just thought it was a remixed casual suit, which I liked anyway as it looks suave. Definitely gonna be using that in Sapienza from now on

1 Like

My assumption with this was that it was just going to be a seasonal event like the Berlin Egg Hunt but they actually took people’s criticisms of time-limiting stuff into account and decided to make it permanent and let you make contracts for it.

1 Like

I’m always in for these events (more if they are permanent) and if they give 47 even more varied looks of rich guy in his 50’s.

2 Likes

This looks pretty cool. I’m interested to see how it works for contracts. (=

1 Like

If this turns out to be as nice as it sounds, I bet everyone want’s one for every location in Hitman 3.

(And hopefully we get them)

1 Like