Dawoods on Tinder everybody!

19 Likes

I’ve been using it for 2 years now. I went out with a couple of girls from there and that’s it.
Only suggestion I can give is to use it like this. Like everyone, if you’re selective you will hardly get a match.

20190318_023220_1

11 Likes

I wasn’t using it for dating it was a experiment bud ;D

1 Like

Ladies can’t stay away from Rangan

3 Likes

Ironically that rarely works too (at least in my experience).Since a lot of people do that you end up awkwardly matching with someone who isn’t interested at all

1 Like

Man… :joy: (if this is real please remove it!)

Edit nvm I saw this

1 Like

I’ve tried it once and gave up after a dozen generic conversations leading nowhere, but my friend did go on a dating tinder spree one summer…and it was 90% creeps. Another found her bf that way…so obviously not all are creeps lol

I might give it a try again, but I’m not really sure I’m ready for the madness :rofl:

2 Likes

Hm, 90% creeps you say. Sounds like a place for me.

4 Likes

If Tinder is good for something, is hookups and easy money.

I mean a man in his fifties proposed 300euros for spending the nigh with him.On the good side, got laid in a threesome. (Not with him.)
Other than that, I think it’s an incredibly boring place…I mean , people just can’t have a normal conversation, and thinks you are stupid if you want to meet in person.
Too bad, I don’t look for relationships anymore :smiley:

2 Likes

Easy mony, is all people care about

5 Likes

My man looking like a snack
@IndianAgent47 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

If Tinder is good for something,it’s building your ego and promoting your instagram

2 Likes

What is instagram? Like snapchat?

I know snapface and mybook

You don’t have YouTwitFace?

Jesus christ, guys. What language even is this?

(Edit: I’d like to put a Mallory Archer gif, when she doesn’t understand something…but I can’t)

1 Like

i hope this forum won’t be turned into meme forum like r/hitman…

Do you mean YouTwatFace?

I use instachat, grindface, truechat, wechat, youchat, allbang (not wallbang), runcraft.

I got a match with a girl on Tinder literally working in the hotel next to me! Well on the same road.
She’s from Argentina and came here to work for the season. I’m so ready to get hard disappointed.

1 Like