Dawoods on Tinder everybody!

17 Likes

I’ve been using it for 2 years now. I went out with a couple of girls from there and that’s it.
Only suggestion I can give is to use it like this. Like everyone, if you’re selective you will hardly get a match.

20190318_023220_1

10 Likes

I wasn’t using it for dating it was a experiment bud ;D

1 Like

Ladies can’t stay away from Rangan

3 Likes

Ironically that rarely works too (at least in my experience).Since a lot of people do that you end up awkwardly matching with someone who isn’t interested at all

1 Like

Man… :joy: (if this is real please remove it!)

Edit nvm I saw this

1 Like

I’ve tried it once and gave up after a dozen generic conversations leading nowhere, but my friend did go on a dating tinder spree one summer…and it was 90% creeps. Another found her bf that way…so obviously not all are creeps lol

I might give it a try again, but I’m not really sure I’m ready for the madness :rofl:

1 Like

Hm, 90% creeps you say. Sounds like a place for me.

4 Likes

If Tinder is good for something, is hookups and easy money.

I mean a man in his fifties proposed 300euros for spending the nigh with him.On the good side, got laid in a threesome. (Not with him.)
Other than that, I think it’s an incredibly boring place…I mean , people just can’t have a normal conversation, and thinks you are stupid if you want to meet in person.
Too bad, I don’t look for relationships anymore :smiley:

2 Likes

Easy mony, is all people care about

3 Likes

My man looking like a snack
@IndianAgent47 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

If Tinder is good for something,it’s building your ego and promoting your instagram

1 Like

What is instagram? Like snapchat?

I know snapface and mybook

You don’t have YouTwitFace?

Jesus christ, guys. What language even is this?

(Edit: I’d like to put a Mallory Archer gif, when she doesn’t understand something…but I can’t)

i hope this forum won’t be turned into meme forum like r/hitman…

Do you mean YouTwatFace?

I use instachat, grindface, truechat, wechat, youchat, allbang (not wallbang), runcraft.