Detroit: Become Human and more coming to PC

I just read an article with the amazing news Detroit: Become Human, Beyond: Two Souls and Heavy rain are coming to PC.

These are the dates as of now:

Heavy Rain - 24th of May
Beyond: Two Souls - 22nd of July
Detroit: Become Human - Later this fall

They will only be available at the Epic Game Store (sadly) so start making accounts when you want one of those games.

Source (Dutch): https://nl.ign.com/m/beyond-two-souls-ps3/114382/news/demos-en-releasedata-voor-beyond-two-souls-detroit-become-human-en-heavy-rain-op-pc-zijn-onthuld

6 Likes

:neutral_face:

14 Likes

Masterpiece games, but i’m not buying until it comes to Steam.
Cya next year i guess… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you, but ill pass, i aint having none of none of dat non-steam launcher bs

2 Likes

Ebic store time to take out my pirate hat again

2 Likes

Arr, yes, let us go to Pirate Cove, Somalia. They sell offline versions of different games. Yahrrr. Thats what you mean, yes, yahrr

I mean, it’s for one game, and you even get discount. I am also not going to bother buying a ps4, so I am going to buy it of epic, as it won’t come to steam (99%sure)

Oh, Detroit: Become Human has fallen into the cesspit that is Epic Games. Sad. Oh well, gonna have to suck it up and make an account.

imagine unironically being this upset because of which launcher you have to use

the fuck guys

3 Likes

Yeah, of course we are. Epic Games Launcher is a shitty launcher. Oh, and i dont fucking want 50 launchers, can we have everything on steam please

6 Likes

DBH on PC? Yes!
Epic exclusive? No!

4 Likes

i don’t want to use epic until they fix their security issues.

1 Like

1 Like

Whould rather have everything on gog best launcher ever fite me

Epic games be using all their fortnite money to buy old games from years ago :laughing:

1 Like

Aww, come on… What’s wrong with Heavy Rain?

2 Likes

SHHHHAAAUUUNNN

2 Likes

Let’s see:

Infamous bugs (though most of them fall under “funny”)

David Cage not knowing how explosions work.

I’ve never actually come across a bug in that game.

I think that Ethan being in a burning car as it explodes is hyper realistic

No,

Its Madison hiding in a fridge to survive an exploding apartment and it working that pisses me off. One of my most hated moments of any game