Discover Cuba Bugged

As you can see here all 9 locations are unlocked on the map yet the challenge remains at 7/9

1 Like

Mine is stuck at 2. It’s the only challenge I have left to finish and I can’t. I don’t know what to do and it’s driving me nuts

1 Like

Was hoping the hotfix the other day would solve this but it’s still broken.

Right, they need to fix it

Still broken after the recent patch

Just cleared the map again and searched everywhere. Still no challenge unlock

Cuba Discover cuba bug is driving me nuts I am a die hard 100% girl now rmthis is inhibiting me!! I have discovered all areas still stuck at 8/9

Some other discovery challenges are bugged as well. It’s not a general thing but I think enough people have encountered it in order for the devs to look into it. I’ve seen it reported in the big thread plenty of times in any case.

1 Like

It would be nice to get an actual answer from someone at IOI confirming they’re aware of the bug…

Going on 3 weeks still bugged =/

Yea I can just feel already this shit isn’t going to be fixed in the December update either. They don’t even seem to be aware of the bug since it doesn’t affect many people. We’ll get it in January if we’re lucky I guess :ok_hand:

To be honest, I haven’t replayed that map enough in the new game to know if it’s bugged for me. I suspect quite a few players are the same.

Not sure if it’s a bug or if it’s intentional, but “The Cheveyo Calibration” (in night Marrakesh) has the Sieger 300 Ghost spawning in a S1-style smuggle spot rather than in a briefcase.

This game is buggy af. It has so many issues. Wonder how many won’t be fixed.

Same thing here, but I have 8/9 places, on the map, there’s absolutely nothing undiscovered and it’s driving me crazy

My game version is hitman2, Spaienza Just like you,46/47,I’ve examined the challenges of other maps.I come from China and my English is not very good,I also want to meet all the challenges,I also want to meet all the challenges…

If there is a solution, please let me know. Thank you. 。

No there is no solution. All we can do is wait and pray that they know :ok_hand:

I wrote to the authorities and responded to them. It’s their BUG, waiting to be repaired.

So when I downloaded the game it let me play before the online was available. I located 5 areas offline. Once I was online I discovered the remaining 4 and that is all the game will achmoledge to be found. Even though the labels 9/9 are revealed on the map. Is it possible as this is the first level, that we all completed a portion before activating online? Maybe that is the bug.

I am still only at the boat mission, and i am stuck at 5/9 on the discovery challenge: “Discover Cuba” to me it seems that this discovery challenge is merged with both missions.

So maybe there are:
5 locations in the boat,
4 in the military base
9 in total.