Idea for suspicious situations (hide):
- When the situation is suspect (gunshot, explosion, body found):
- The guards pick up their weapons and start walking alert, looking for something suspicious.
- Civilians are scared.
- In a suspicious situation, Agent 47, when the player presses a key:
- Wearing a guard disguise, would pick up his gun and start walking alert, looking for something suspicious.
- As a civilian, act scared.
- This would serve to hide the Agent 47, acting like a guard or civilian in a suspicious situation.
Idea for dead bodies (drag the body without suspicion):
- When a guard finds a dead body, he puts the body into a corpse bag, and then he drags the bag.
- At the beginning of the mission, the player could choose as equipment body bags (a plastic bag of corpses can be folded and concealable, stored in the pocket).
- Wearing a guard disguise, Agent 47 could put the corpse in the bag and drag it without suspicion.
Now a stupid idea (kill a target without witnesses):
- When Agent 47 punches a civilian, the guards try to arrest 47.
- An idea would be a key to insult a civilian, and start a fight (the civilian will punch 47). The guards will try to arrest the civilian or remove him from the area.
- That would be random, the civilian could start a fight, ignore the insults, etc.
- When Agent 47 enters a restricted area, the guards say “exit this area, now”.
- While disguised as a guard, 47 could send the civilians out of the area.
- This would be useful for killing a target without witnesses, removing civilians from the area.