"Disguise as everyone" mod for legacy games?

You may know the mod for Hitman 2018, but is it possible to make it for older games?

1 Like

It’s complicated (obviously). Blood Money I know you can do model swaps in, but I’m not sure if anyone could actually make the full player model change when you take a disguise. Absolution is more up-to-date, so maybe, but I don’t really think anyone would want to make something like that for Absolution.

I’ve seen a model swap for H2:SA, IIRC it made the game really unstable. Contracts probably is similar. Anyway, I digress, @AkaneTutszulor is likely the only person on this forum that might be able to do it. It’s probably not worth the effort though (in my opinion).

3 Likes

I’ve experimented with that a while back. replaced postman pat in anathema with agent 47’s model

3 Likes

Well what I meant is, taking disguise of characters that you can’t normally. For example General Bjarkhov.

2 Likes

ah… yes. that is possible. I’ll see what I can do

1 Like

disguises would only be accessible through cloth bundles, the clothing piece that sits on the floor. unless I can find some way to generate nude models for these npcs and script in an action to take their clothing

1 Like

If you can pull this off, would NPC’s act like you’re that character or they’d act as if 47 is in suit?

Thanks for your efforts by the way.

2 Likes

it will depend on which cloth bundle has mod applied. example if I apply bjarkhov to Fabian Fuchs disguise, 47 will look like bjarkhov, but will be treated as Fabian Fuchs…

2 Likes