Do we know if Hitman 1/2 collectors edition items will carry over regardless if you decide to transfer progression?

There are items like ICA19 Chrome, ICA19 Black Lilly, ICA Executive Briefcase etc that are part of the Gold Edition for Hitman 2 or the Legacy Pack for Hitman 2. I’m leaning towards not transferring progression because I’d like to experience a lot of challenges again but I’m wondering if these items (that most likely won’t have a clear path to unlock in H3) will automatically stick to your inventory, perhaps as part of unlocking the free eligible Access Passes. Anyone have any insight or predictions?

Actually, reading the article again, it seems that the above items were never part of the carry over progression in the first place as they are not (“player profile, XP rank, location mastery levels, location mastery unlocks, challenge progress, challenge unlocks and Elusive Target suits/unlocks”). I think they are part of the second classification of unlocks that “are linked to a purchase”. “Those items will be available in Hitman 3 when you redeem access to the associated content”. So basically, I think they’ll just be sitting in your inventory regardless of whether you carry over progression or not. But will have to wait till the 21st to find out.

TLDR: Do you guys think that Hitman 1/2 collectors edition items such as ICA19 Chrome/ Black Lilly will carry over using progression unlocks or access pass unlocks.

Both were part of a purchase.

The HITMAN items were in the HITMAN 2 Legacy Pack, and will therefore be included with the HITMAN 2 Standard Access Pass. The Collector’s Pack were eventually folded into the Expansion Pass and should be included in the HITMAN 2 Expansion Access Pass.

2 Likes

Nice and simple™

3 Likes