Do you have a collection of some kind?

See posts 8 and 12 on this thread and search for the collection, :bear::wink:

1 Like

I like to collect random pop figurines. I’m also trying to start a retro game collection, but I’ve ran into a few hiccups

Not too big of a collection but it’s a small hobby

7 Likes

I also collect game informer mags, and I’m an avid gamer and film lover so of course i have quite a few games and movies. Nothing compared to your guys though.

1 Like

Perfectly preserved pies in fallout 4 and full cheese wheels on skyrim count?

2 Likes

I almost forgot i love collecting jackets too! One last set of pics for now

I do have one more jacket but i gave to my long distance girlfriend as a gift.

6 Likes

omg are you postal_dude resurrected!?

9 Likes

“I know what you’re thinking, but the truth is I don’t even like video games…” :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Those last two reminds me of Hotline Miami :slight_smile:

My Hitman collection (so far)

33 Likes

The brown varsity is an officially endorsed hotline miami jacket. (Jacket’s jacket :wink: ), but white one is a replica of the jacket from the movie Drive, which was an inspiration to hotline miami.

3 Likes

How did you get the coin? I’ve never seen that one before.

1 Like

eBay; 1889 Silver Morgan Dollar
From Absolution. Also, the coin is in this current Hitman, if you zoom in on it with the sniper, it’s the same exact one

7 Likes

I have a vast collection of

-artsupplies
-pokemoncards
-buttons
-cacti
-death bodies in my basement

hope you´ll understand I cant post pictures of everything

6 Likes

You should look for tghe Gold Coin from HITMAN aswell, my dear bada burr :grinning::bear:.

2 Likes

Dead bodies are one thing, but the cacti are a game changer! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’ve tried to look for it. One I found on eBay a while back (that I think is the same one) cost thousands. Screw that! Lmao I’m good with the Morgan Dollar :laughing:

1 Like

It should come as no surprise that I collect playing cards :joy:

I have more in a box underneath these. Last time I counted I had around 85 decks :joy: Some cost me $2 other $100.
Some I use when I perform magic, others are only collectables.

I also havea few statues of game characters such as:
A bubble head from Fallout 4.
Assassin’s Creed 3-Black Flag-Unity.
Sam Fisher from Blacklist and Hitman from Absolution and 2016.
Further more I have Edward Kenways Suit from Black Flag. Snapes Wand from Harry Potter and Two boxes of Burty Butts every flavor beans.

At last I collect suits and ties! Including 47s.
I have around 40 different ties so far :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Shame the suit doesn’t come with pants. Then again, i would buy it in a heart beat if it did. Massive hit to my wallet. :sweat:

3 Likes

I have a lot of stuff, but my favourite collection is all what’s about russian army stuff. Not the weapons but the jackets, the hat, the army patch, the putin shirt and the dogtag. It is soooo badass. And I have the russian medal of my grandfather so that’s where the russianmania came from.

2 Likes

You gave yourself away Steve.

3 Likes