Does 47 kill humanely?

Do you think that 47 kills his targets humanely? Would 47 kill the target in the garden shredder, or kill the target first then use the garden shredder as a way to dispose of the body? Imagine that the target is close to a fireplace and below a chandelier. Which way do you think he would kill the target? I know that 47 is a clone that was engineered for killing, he seems to have some morals (e.g Giving money to the Church)

Original

Does 47 kill target humanely? 47 kill target in garden shred or kill first, then shred? Maybe target close to fireplace, below chandelier, wold he put propane down fireplace which very painful but faster or wuld he avoid painful and find way to drop heavy chandelier which less painful. I see 47, even if clone made for kill, i see he a man with some moral. Like gived many money to church, or he wuld possebly tell kid to not use drug.

hey glacius

5 Likes

Why was this flag for spam? I ask this question for real :frowning:
Because i grammar bad, not make me glacius wannabee

2 Likes

Do you think that 47 kills his targets humanely? Would 47 kill the target in the garden shredder, or kill the target first then use the garden shredder as a way to dispose of the body? Imagine that the target is close to a fireplace and below a chandelier. Which way do you think he would kill the target? I know that 47 is a clone that was engineered for killing, he seems to have some morals (e.g Giving money to the Church).

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s okay,
here are some answers (that I think are correct)

1. Garden shredder: In the mission story, I think he knocks out Silvio then kills him in the shredder. So he would be alive but unconscious during his death
  2. Fireplace/Chandelier: While not a question of morals, I think he would choose the chandelier because it draws less attention/no panic. Either way is an accident kill though, so the end result is the same.

He does have morals, but less than those of a ‘normal’ human being

1 Like

So 47 always choose painful efficent kill then painless kill, close to as effective?

1 Like

In Absolution, he decides not to kill Diana despite his mission. He gives Diana a non-lethal shot (and he knows it) so he does have morals, if someone close to him is his target he will always give it a second thought. He wouldn’t kill Subject 6 straight away if the ICA told him too

1 Like

so it depend on situation. Thank you Sapi

1 Like

I dont really think this guy kills with compasion :smile:

1 Like

I’d say he kills with efficiency, maybe with some creativity to have a little bit of fun, and if it’s an accident, so long as it looks like one so nobody knows his target was murdered, I don’t think he cares how humane the method is. Brutally efficient are the words that come to mind when describing both 47’s killing and fighting style.

3 Likes