Does anyone know how to redeem the legacy pack on Xbox One? (SOLVED)

I got the Hitman 1 Definitive Edition and the Hitman 2 standard edition, both physical discs. I’m trying to get the legacy pack so i don’t have to switch disks everytime i want to play some levels. I’ve looked up on YouTube and Google but i haven’t found anything that works so far.

Some methods don’t even seem to work properly anymore and not even the tutorial on the IO website has helped me. Everytime i start H1 to redeem the Legacy Pack it redirects me to redeem the GOTY Legacy Pack, but i have to pay 70 bucks for it, when all i want is the normal Legacy Pack that connects both games and that i should be getting for free.

Plus everytime i look for the normal Legacy Pack on the Microsoft store it tells me that i need to redeem a code to get it.

Is it even possible to get the Legacy Pack with the editions i’ve got?

I wanted to play the elusive target today but i can’t because the target is in Sapienza and i don’t have the Legacy Pack to play it on H2.

Is this the IOI tutorial you were viewing?

On Xbox One Disc (both Complete First Season and Definitive Edition):

• Ensure that you have all of the content from the disc installed onto your console and downloaded the latest game update for H1, released on November 8th 2018.
  • Ensure that you have redeemed and installed the Bonus Episode via the voucher code that was included in the box.
  • Ensure that you have the free “HITMAN 2 – Starter Pack” registered to your account. (You only need to ‘get’ this item, not have it downloaded or installed.)
    • For clarity on the above step, simply installing all of the H2 content from your disc doesn’t necessarily meet this requirement. Even if you can see that “HITMAN 2 – Starter Pack” is installed on your console, you still need to ALSO search the store for “HITMAN 2 – Starter Pack” and ‘get’ it.
  • Launch H1 and follow the prompts in the H1 in-game store to redeem and download your Legacy Pack.
    • Please note: The Legacy Pack might have a pricetag on it, depending on your region and products registered. The pack will automatically reduce in price, depending on which content you own, when you go to the checkout/payment page.
  • When the Legacy Pack has installed, it will be playable within HITMAN 2 only.

NOTE: In the case that you own the disc version of the game and then purchased the digital GOTY Edition or GOTY Upgrade, we recommend that you install all of the content from the disc onto your console and also ensure that you have the GOTY content installed.

2 Likes

Please note: The Legacy Pack might have a pricetag on it, depending on your region and products registered. The pack will automatically reduce in price, depending on which content you own, when you go to the checkout/payment page.

Wait holy cow this could be how I resolve my problem but I mean need the disc which I don’t have right now

Hmm…? What do you mean?

I mean that there are two potential solutions for my issue

1. I get the disc for the complete first season back from my friend and go to the legacy pack in 2016 with the disc or
  2. I download the starter pack and that might work for no reason whatsoever

So, was I the one who solved it (based off the reason I’m the only one who gave an answer.)?