Downloading update for ps4 externally possible?

This might be a stupid question but is it possible to download hitman 2’s last update for ps4 to a laptop, put it on a flash drive and update the game from the flash?
Moving houses and will only have wifi the end of the month and I don’t want to download that big update through my phone’s hotspot but could dl it to a laptop somewhere else through WiFi and use hotspot when I play the game. Don’t want to miss out on the newest illusive target.

I don’t think it’s possible.
Console stores doesn’t work that way I think.
Steam doesn’t work like this for sure.
But maybe I don’t know something, maybe it’s possible but in a hard way with dancing with a tambourine

I believe that the data is saved slightly different from platform to platform and the data is therefore not interchangeable between platforms. Just do what I did once and leech off of your local library’s WiFi :laughing:

Yeah but I would have to transport my PS4 and all that. I guess I have to give up on this elusive target until it comes back much much later. :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t you have opportunity to download update let’s say at work, at your relatives, at friends etc?
Try to find stable unlimited connection and the problem is solved