E3 2018 (June)

Similar to the E3 2017 topic, anything related to E3 for this year goes here.

Let’s start with this piece of leaked news.

It would appear that we have Splinter Cell, Just Cause 4, Assassin’s Creed (again!!) and several other prime title reveals planned at the event this year!

UPDATED

Full E3 Conferences

EA

Microsoft

Bethesda

Square Enix

Ubisoft

Sony

Nintendo

Fingers crossed for Cyberpunk 2077 and Season 2.

i’m really interested in what bethesda has up their sleeves… todd howard teased a year or so ago about 3 new AAA IPs they’re working on, i wonder if one finally makes it’s presence…

or you know, they could like, drop some big elder scrolls news too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If there is such one, couldn’t we use that one? Not sure what would be better in all honesty. A single E3 topic or one per year… the latter would be more organized but the guidelines suggest that the least the better.

Been playing Just Cause 3 lately (got it for free with PS Plus earlier) and it’s really fun. Looking forward to the announcement of JC4.

Or Sniper Assassin, maybe both.

I want to see the Last of Us 2, Call of Duty, Tomb Ryder, Hitman and now that I remember Cyberpunk

I’m glad Splinter Cell is finally going to be on E3.
Really interested in that,Hitman season 2 and the wolf among us season 2

Only thing I wanna see is Hitman Season 2. If not, this E3 failed for me.

I’m hoping for Mortal Kombat 11 to be announced and i’m pretty excited for that. If Mileena isnt in MK11 i would be very pissed…
I dont think Season 2 will be announced tbh.

Borderlands 3 is in the leak list, and I really hope that is true. Me and my co-op buddies havn’t played together in ages due to exhausting the number of good FPS co-op games out there, so I would love BL3 to be a reality.

Lusting for Season 2 of course, Cyperpunk 2077, I would say Anthem but with all the…set backs I hear about with development, my hopes aren’t too high. Also hoping to hear about a game titled The Last Night, We Happy Few, and maybe something about Watch Dogs 3. Maybe they’ll have something on Death Stranding that’ll finally get my interest.

Hurray for Splinter Cell!

Hoping for Dishonored 3 and Shadow Tactics 2. Ooh, maybe Bloodborne 2.

I also expect IO-I to re-release Season One. Again.

Michael Ironside should announce the new Splinter Cell game.

Oh, Just Cause 4? That’ll be great!

Maaan this conference has such a GOOD line-up!
Borderlands 3?Splinter Cell?Cyberpunk?The Last Of Us 2?
But on the real though… where are the kinect games? ON WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SPEND MY MONEY?
Also maybe announce a new PS move. That’d be LEET
Jokes aside,really,I’m stoked for this conference. It looks like it will be the biggest EVER. The only thing that could make it better is a new Mass Effect done my Bioware Edmonton.

Not to put a damper on this “leaked” game list excitement, but Forza Horizons 5. First of all, it’s Forza Horizon (no s), and secondly, the latest version is #3, so the next would be #4. Maybe there is some truth, based on recent teasers and credible rumours that have been circulating for some time, but that list looks fake to me.

Yes, this leaked news is to be taken with a grain of salt. Some of the titles are most probably placeholders and could very well be replaced with different titles or removed entirely.

Yeah you guys are right. Let’s just wait and see,then. Still,there are many cool possibilities!

I want a new elder scrolls; It’s been 7 years.

Oh wait they haven’t released Skyrim for graphing calculator yet…