E3 2018 (June)

There is a female character. Look at 1:12,that girl has the male character’s jacket

I love Just Cause 2 and was really hooked on (pun intended) that one time. Idk if I will buy this though, I haven’t even played the third. Looks great anyway.

This will go on top of my pipboy edition lol

Called it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Wow! You clearly have an incredibly narrow band of games you play if not one of 18 completely different games don’t interest you in the slightest. What type of game would you consider buying?

Yes i’m extremly picky when it comes to games (well not just games, but music and movies as well :smiley:), games i’m looking forward to is Hitman 2, RDR 2, Metro Exodus, Maybe RAGE 2 although it looks a bit to wild for me and i’m hoping Ubisoft have som good news about a new Splinter Cell game and that’s it :blush:.

Edit.

Oh and I forgot The Last of Us 2 and maybe Days Gone and Battlefield 5 (single player part only)

Love the first two but dislike the third, I do own it but like the map from 2 was City/swamp/jungle/desert/snowymountian and so on while 3 was just 1 theme of medeterainian coast and nothing or nowhere on map stook out of made you know/care where on the map you were, and 1 2 you unlock missions with points of chaos and in 3 its by liberating cities but the butthurt here is you need to do everything, every speaker or billboard, and ou can bee looking for all is a drag…
and then I dont speak of the lag when much is happening, I hope 4 is good again?..

Original post has been updated to include all E3 conferences done so far.

Any splinter cell news?

Ubisoft is today :slight_smile:

Maybe later today?:

Ubisoft’s conference is set to go live today.

I’m guessing Ubi will be:

• Division 2 (Obviously)
  • Watch Dogs 3 Announcement
  • Splinter Cell Announcement
  • Assassin’s Creed Odyssey
  • Some IP blend like Rabbids and Mario
  • Updates to Rainbow Six and Wildlands
  • Just Dance 20something

Wonder if Aisha Tyler is back lol

Oh god, not much for me here, only Splinter Cell Announcement :flushed: :joy: and PVE updates/content to Wildlands.

Don’t know if this has been posted, but there’s a new TW game.

The only things i care about are Splinter Cell: Apocalypse, R6S and WD3.

For anyone who is a big fallout fan…

They have weapon replicas. :open_mouth:

I don’t think so, given for most people it’s not a choice between buying one or the other.

Expect a PS Nike Sneaker Collab again

Nike X PlayStation AF1s

Anyone know when TLOU 2 conference will happen?

june 13th and since you are from Netherlands it will be at 7PM CEST. @Danger_dog_guy_7

Thank you very much! :+1: