E3 2018 (June)

E3

Shit. No Hitman.

Yeah. Shame. Would any other Conference be likely to show it off? I woulda thought Sony would be the one.

Also as much as I want to believe this image, I’m just gonna be a little cautious.

Edit:: deleted

Just seeing “play ps2 and ps3 games on PS4”
Backwards coming to PS4? :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

Does WB have any kind of a conference?

I don’t think they do. I could be wrong though. AFAIK they usually reveal things through other conferences.

I checked, WB has no conference, I’m guessing hitman will be announced at XBOX conference. It’s confirmed Wb will be there.

Makes sense. Although aren’t they not the permanent publishers of HITMAN. I thought they were only publishing the recent edition that came out.
Personally I hope they don’t announce some exclusive deal with either console.

I will be immensely disappointed if Hitman is not announced at E3. Just 2 more weeks people… 2 more weeks…

Honestly, I’m really looking forward to the new Spider-Man. Looks promising. Not really getting my hopes up for anything big from IO.

That’s gotta be fake. Days Gone is delayed until 2019, so I doubt a “Launch trailer” is going to be released over six months before 2019 even begins.

Sounds fucking awesome!
Shame,real shame that we got no Hitman,but I’ll be damned if I don’t watch the conference!

Could very possibly be that we get a teaser/trailer and a follow-up beta in the fall

Hm, Splinter Cell Apocalypse and The Last of Us Part II is what i’m most excited over :grinning:, I hope Ubisoft dosen’t mess up Splinter Cell and turn it into a open world game like Ghost Recon Wildlands :flushed:.

Even though IO isn’t attending themself, they might unveil something under the WB show. Which could be likely since they function as their publisher.

Can anyone imagine a reason why IO would not be at the E3 at all AND they dont tell us?

I remember last year Assassin’s Creed Origins being announced at XBOX conference, and there wasn’t any XB1 exclusive stuff (besides from it having better graphics in the XB1 X, but that’s because the console simply has better graphics, so to speak)

Good to hear Splinter Cell is oficially back.

Nice! Has it been confirmed somewhere today that we will be seeing SC in E3? If yes, can you post a link please?

This is most definitely fake.