E3 2019 (8 - 14 June)

Ladies and gentlemen, I do believe it’s that time again. E3 is almost upon us! This year sees EA ditching their usual live conference for individual breakout sessions, and Sony skipping the event entirely!

E3 2019 Schedule:

EA: Saturday, June 8 - 9:30 a.m. PT/5:30 p.m. BST

Microsoft: Sunday, June 9 - 1 p.m. PT/9 p.m. BST

Bethesda: Sunday, June 9 - 5:30 p.m. PT/1:30 a.m. BST (Monday)

UploadVR: Monday, June 10 - 9 a.m. PT/5 p.m. BST

PC Gaming Show: Monday, June 10 - 10 a.m. PT/6 p.m. BST

Ubisoft: Monday, June 10 - 1 p.m. PT/9 p.m. BST

Square Enix: Monday June 10 - 6 p.m. PT/2 a.m. BST (Tuesday)

Nintendo: Tuesday, June 11 - 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET/5 p.m. BST

What are everybody’s thoughts/hopes/dreams/concerns?

6 Likes

Will EA still somehow manage to be cringey as fuck?

Will Microsoft just run away with the show with the competition absent?

Will Todd Howard commit seppuku live on-stage as recompense for Fallout 76?

5 Likes

Cyberpunk 2077
nuthin else to say

4 Likes

Oh yes, easily in the top-tier for games I just want to be poured into my face.

I would also like a look at CoD: MW, as I like everything I’ve seen and heard about it so far, but I haven’t played CoD in like 8 years, so just need a little bit more info before I commit.

1 Like

Eh not really looking forward to anything.
I’m only hoping Ubisoft will finally say something about new Splinter Cell but there are slim chances for that to happen.

Actually I’m looking forward to Crowbcat’s video the most

6 Likes

Bloodlines 2 gameplay reveal. Combat i kinda have an idea about, but i’m hoping to see how dialogues and blood resonance system will work there. After waiting 15 years, a great chance for being either pleased or let down big time. My mind is just clouded by that game right now and i don’t have the capacity left to care for other stuff there.

1 Like

Sorry to disappoint but Todd stated that he was sorry for the attrocity his company unleashed upon the world.

Do you think Todd will port Skyrim onto Tesla’s like Cuphead?

I don’t know if sorry is enough at this point. They fucked up with seemingly every decision for week after week after launch. Really interested to see what kind of reception they get at their conference.

3 Likes

the game is in a great state right now though, they’ve brought out loads of free content and fixed a lot of the problems people had with it. people got over no man’s sky, they can get over this

I want doom eternal footage and a release date so I can preorder

3 Likes

Is it? Is it in a great state, or just a highly improved state?

Also, alot of the damage they did was from their abysmal PR, the canvas bag debacle being just the start. That’s gonna be harder to put right in a lot of people’s minds.

Elder scroll VI updates?

this is the 2019 roadmap, all of the DLC is free. remind you of a certain developer?

not defending the canvas bag stuff but they’re sending out the bags to anyone who is owed one.

not that any of this will change anyone’s opinion, brave gamers love to pick and choose their fights. launcher exclusivity or a bag? outrage. insane dev crunch and generally awful employee treatment? who cares

3 Likes

I think that has become such a bigger issue in the last 12 months. You hear about it so often now. Definitely an issue that certain studios :unamused: are going to need to address if they want to survive.

Yes. yes, every time.

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to Mooney’s annual E3 cringe compilation

2 Likes

Hopefully.

Also hopefully, but blurred.

9 Likes

I’m hoping for watch dogs 3. It’s been leaked to shit already and is all but confirmed. It could be a reboot for the franchise, what watch dogs 1 was meant to be. Flawless graphics, gritty atmosphere, interesting character and a good story. And the London setting is gonna be the best place for it to happen. Less gunfights and more hacking. An actually unique game. Oh boi am I excited…

8 Likes

Definitely agree with the less gunfights and more hacking part.

In combat aspect, the second game encouraged players to choose their approaches, although I did sometimes like to dress in suit and use silenced pistol (This is a forum about Hitman, anyway), non-lethal stealth approaches (using taser gun, or not even being noticed) seem to be the way hackers should take. Less collateral damages makes them more on the right side of justice.

And yes, London will be a great place for an open-world game, too! Considering how we always end up in American cities for so many years, it’s time for a change.

4 Likes

Will be on the look out for Doom news and that rumored new From Software title.

I’m hoping for Bethesda to announce updated versions of Fallout 3 for consoles, switch, and PC. Because PC needs an updated version of FO 3.