Easter Eggs in HITMAN

You have to wear that plague doctor disguise in order to make the key spawn.

Real World/Hitman World Easter Egg

The Glass(Jordan Cross’s Band) Recorded 3 Songs

Shine A Light
Gun Show
Are We Stars (the song he was recording in Bangkok)

and to top it all off the songs are apart of the album “Providence”

Mind you, you don’t actually need the key for the Easter egg to work. You just need to destroy the bottle while in the plague disguise. So you can just start the game on the boat, drop a ducky next to the bottle and then blow it up after getting the disguise.

they released all 3 of these songs in the run up to Bangkok releasing way back in August 2016, you can find them on their Bandcamp page

I don’t know if this was previously found. I just completed my Master playthrough of Isle of Sgail, during which I took out one of the Architects who came to investigate my coin tossing. When I knocked him out, he dropped blueprints for the Poison Chip. I happened to bring my Ghost sniper along with me, and I zoomed in to see what it said. It’s a little har to read, but this is what is written:
I’M JUST GONNA TYPE SOME TEXT HERE TO FILL UP SOME SPACE

IF YOU’VE ZOOMED IN THIS CLOSE TO READ WHAT’S HERE I’LL TELL YOU SOMETHING. EVERY YEAR, NASA’S CURIOSITY ROVER SINGS “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” TO ITSELF. IT’S NOT AN AUDIO FILE. INSTEAD THE ENGINEERS FOUND A WAY TO MAKE THEIR EXPENSIVE SCIENTIFIC EQUIPMENT PRODUCE THE TONES NEEDED, IN SEQUENCE, TO PRODUCE THE MELODY. SOME PEOPLE THINK IT’S RATHER SAD (BECAUSE CURIOSITY IS SO LONELY UP THERE) BUT I THINK IT’S AWESOME. ANYWAY, I’M RAMBLING, THIS WAS ONLY MEANT TO BE A SMALL BIT OF TEXT.

ENJOY THE REST OF THE GAME!

and

THERE’S A LITTLE MORE SPACE HERE TO FILL SO IF I JUST TYPE A FEW MORE WORDS IT’LL LOOK LIKE A CONVINCING TECHNICAL DRAWING

i love that the texture artists type out some funny things we can read if we zoom in

Wow, you got some strong cyborg eyes on you, to be able to read such a blurry text!

Now this is one of those EE’s that makes Hitman my favorite franchise of all times. It reminds me so much of the lighthearted joy that the devs seem to have. Takes me back to the good old H2:SA days where all the ammo had fun small texts in danish about anti racism and such

Haven’t been active in this thread for a while so was wondering if anybody ever managed to solve that supposed Easter Egg in Hokkaido?

What Easter Egg in Hokkaido?

Didn’t see nothing unexpected in this video.
What’s happening?

it’s an audio easter egg.

Every easter egg in season 2 is discovered by now? Seems very less easter Eggs in colombia and mumbai given the size of the maps.

absolutely not, we havent even found the last 2016 easter eggs yet

Is it so?
Which one hasn’t been found?

lol?

IO Interactive?
What is that easter egg?

Do you realize this question makes no sense? :stuck_out_tongue:

IOI staff teases from time to time that there are some undiscovered still.

Existance of the universe makes no sense. That does not mean we should stop asking questions.