Easter Featured Contracts April 14th

Lets discuss the featured contracts and runs here!

3 Likes

My contract - The New Yorkian Bunny - was featured and I am over the moon about it. I am looking forward to see peoples runs, as I have something in mind for how it ā€œshouldā€ be played.

I know New York veterans might know what I am talking about, but lets see how people tackle it.

10 Likes

congrats PapaLevy looking forward to see it

3 Likes

Which contracts were featured?
Also congrats on the featured contract!!

Only two contracts look interesting. The rest were invented on the go. And congratulations that your contract got into the favorites!

2 Likes

All the featured ones

Only played new yorkian bunny and i thought it was bad

8 Likes

@Crewdy was featured!!! Great job xbox gang for getting two (?) featured.
At least I know there was one good one. I get a bad vibe from Saving Easter though. Couldā€™ve sworn that oneā€™s some emetic business like the Dartmoor Garden Massacre
Nevermind, it was the one with the mishmash of kill methods. Levyā€™s one looks nice though

4 Likes

My contract(that Berlin one) got featured? Actually I even not have a strategy for those targets I marked,just find 5 NPCs that I think ez to kill and submit it lol
(Btw,that picture is taken in the club inside,from the Berlin Egg Hunt Escalation)

8 Likes

I love how members get their personal contracts added to the game, so I know who to yell at!

:wink:

5 Likes

Feel free to yell at me and give feedback

2 Likes

My Run of The Great Filigree Egg Heist By @Crewdy

Fun Contract

4 Likes

Iā€™m amazed IOI chose an HCCE contractā€¦ now only to hope they will expand Contracts Mode as a whole

5 Likes

Congrats to those who got featured. Unfortunately I missed the entire submission period as I was out-of-town.

I look forward to playing these over the Easter Weekend.

4 Likes

lets goooooo resurrection was mine

2 Likes

My man Zebulaus got his contract featured somehow after me telling him to make one on stream nice! :+1:

1 Like

Kinda bittersweet that mine didnā€™t get featured. Given the method, no telling how many people would be complaining about it. I guess they had enough (2) ā€˜trollyā€™ contracts already.

Edit: Sees post below mineā€¦ Make that 3 if that was the intended way.

1 Like

Run of The New Yorkian Bunny by Redfox in 1 minute

5 Likes

HYPE! So happy that I got featured.

Anyone who knows me knows that I donā€™t just throw contracts together on the fly, and being the first one Iā€™ve made for over a month I wanted to pick my targets carefully. I hope everyone likes the contract!

Good stuff as always! Not too dissimilar to my expected run when I was planning it out.

6 Likes

Disappointed I didnā€™t get picked, but congrats to all of those who did. I look forward to playing your contracts.

3 Likes

Man and here I was all excited to find out how to do that Contract quickly, only to find out that the intented solution is to shoot through a poster that doesnā€™t have any collision for some reason, kind of a shame ahah :frowning:

2 Likes