"Easy Allies" Featured Contracts (March 11)

I agree with that. But not for featured contracts. Featured contracts are supposed to be for everyone in the community and there a very vocal people who hate it when a contract can’t be SAed. So why shouldn’t they not be able to do it SA? Does it being un-SA-able add anything to the contract? I don’t think so. It’s just an arbitrary restriction

2 Likes

Winnodd is legit.

8 Likes

That’s propably it.

1 Like

Technically, all restrictions are arbitrary. Pointless time limits, forcing weapons, requiring disguises, etc…all at the whim of the creator.

Jeremy suicide is the solution. I believe that’s the creator’s intention. But there’s no Target Only complication so I guess they just killed a guard.

19 Likes

What makes me think this is not the creators intention is that you have to stand right next to him, otherwise he’ll jump out of bounds.

I can’t see the creator standing next to him, realising that you can make him die on the spot instead of jumping out of bounds, and then creating a contract around that.

4 Likes

Doesn’t really feel any different to me than the one where you have to get Abiatti to kill the priest and then take the priest’s clothes. Creators do some pretty convoluted stuff sometimes.

2 Likes

Arbitrary ≠ optional

No Pacifications can be used cleverly to add another layer and a new challenge onto a contract. It is not pointless, like quite a few of the complications. They add something to the contract. Removing SA does not

Also RIP this thread, it got so off topic so fast. Gonna be nuked by mods soon I reckon :pensive:

Well, it’s all moot now as it’s been proven that the contract can be completed SA - albeit in a very specific way.

1 Like

No it’s fine, we’re still technically on topic.

Allthough I can’t see a conclusion being made here. We don’t know if it was the creators intention or not to stand next to Jeremy when he offs himself.

4 Likes

Easy Allies has media channels like YouTube… someone should be able to reach out and find out if that’s what they intended or not.

1 Like

As soon as the name of the topic covers all Easy Allies Featured Contracts, everything is fine.
Could be renamed and purged though for creating another more “relevant” thread, but personally I don’t see a point.
Better to ask @PEA to compose initial message to be more overall, showcasing all the contracts in the batch

3 Likes

Now that the thread is the Easy Allies Featured Contracts thread:

Which contract is your favourite?
How do you rank these contracts to the Dubai and Dartmoor FCs?

1 Like

Ooh I forgot about that.

Yeah well, welcome to Vatican Privilege Mk2 bois, no matter if intentional or not. I kinda like the idea it is unintentional but it happens to be the one map that comes with a sneaky solution.

6 Likes

I’ve had a puzzle idea for a contract around that ever since I found that Jeremy can off himself, just didn’t know how to execute it.
Well, we now have that then lol

3 Likes

So since this can be tricky to figure out by yourself, and I have a feeling questions will be asked how to complete it with 5 stars:
If anyone wants to complete Media Blackout with 5 stars, and you’re stuck with getting the ICA Facility Guard disguise, then click on the spoilers.

You need to fire Jeremy Bolt from the panel that you can interact with in the Facility. He’ll go to the path where the “have you seen a woman with a green bag” woman is.
What you need to do is get the woman away from Jeremy.
Once you’ve done that, Jeremy will prepare to jump off of the railing.
This is the important part:
If you stand/run against him, you can make him die on the spot (this doesn’t count as a non-target kill), if you don’t do this then he’ll jump out of bounds.
Grab his disguise and carry on with the contract.

Here is a video for reference of what happens when you’ve fired Jeremy Bolt https://youtu.be/dBZytHv7xQE

12 Likes

Though if IOI decides to patch this obvious glitch (when NPC dies on his own when player gets in his way), there will be no way of 5 :star: SA for future players

2 Likes

I think it’s simply amazing that what seemed impossible only hours ago, now appears to be possible after all. That’s the World of Assassination for you people!

A happy coincidence! (what are the odds really)

11 Likes

I’ve only played the contract where you have to take out the ICA Board Member dude with a fire-axe Suit Only, and I enjoyed that a lot. Was a nice puzzle for how to get the fire-axe to him unseen.

5 Likes

Dubai is the best in my opinion. It felt like it had a consistent voice guiding it throughout and the quality was decent.

Dartmoor was just a jumbled mess and make some rookie contract creator mistakes. We know it was majority Kinda Funny fan submitted, so that makes sense :man_shrugging:

I’m cautiously optimistic for Chongqing, but this whole SA situation hasn’t inspired confidence. Plus it’s my least favourite H3 map

You?

3 Likes