Electrocution Problems

Is anybody else noticing that electrocution stuff isn’t working like it used to? For instance, when you expose a wire plug and then send a charge through the cable while a target is walking over it. Or another example being throwing a car battery on a wet spot when you have a target on it. I’ve noticed this both in the Bank, as well as Marrakesh. It’s starting to get on my nerves. Chime in if you’re noticing anything similar.

1 Like

well an exposed wire needs a puddle in order to electrocute someone. also some puddles dont work for electrocution, especially in Legacy maps (since the puddles werent built for electrocution items.)

but there are some puddles that just dont work, like sink puddles n such

1 Like

Hi, @UvayBowl!

Is it possible that for some puddles, the wire itself hasn’t been activated? For car batteries, Marrakesh is a Legacy map, which means many puddles are broken.

There is a spot that a guard walks on in Marrakesh (House Built on Sand) that is 100% designed for electrocution. The wire was exposed, the button to charge the wire (that is right near it) was pushed when he walked over it, and nothing. He did notice the exposed wire, so maybe that made a difference.

1 Like

A guy submitted a themed contract for July called “I.T. What You Did There” and one of the targets (that needs to be electrocuted) is right near a puddle. So, I subdued him, placed him on the puddle, grabbed the car battery that was right around the corner, threw it on the spot, and nothing.

Some puddles seem to have been nerfed…please post in the bug thread

Nerfed puddle in Mumbai has already been reported there

1 Like

This, in Mumbai, trying to kill the malmstrom with a car battery in the big water puddle, that didn’t work, so I tried the little puddle just couple meters away and that worked, but the big puddle worked the first time, but suddenly it didn’t :woozy_face:.

1 Like

Jup, that one was reported…but doesn’t hurt to add to it

Please post here:

1 Like