Elimination Game HITMAN 2016 (PC Version)

Congratulations everybody, on completing the contract, here are your points and people who are eliminated! :wink:

People currently eliminated:

@olidog2 (Did not manage to complete the contract in time of 2 days, did not say why, maj join next round, here is a virtual cookie to make you feel better :cookie: ) (May also get back into the game by completing the contract again on the next day) :grin:

@WatIsLove (I am so sorry, but you have the worst score outta the bunch, here is a cookie to make you feel better, be sure to check out the next round please! :cookie: :wink: )

Points distributed & TOP 3 people currently in the Elimination Game!

@Bending_Cheese67 - 725 (Not get Eliminated, Get into top three, 1st place, sexy youtube/stream bonus) 1150 full points = Level up acquired - Level 2: Apprentice contract assassin - 150 full points on level 2

@bjojo - 600 (Not get Eliminated, Get into top three, 2nd place) 975 full points on level 1

@TNT22 - 300 (Not get Eliminated, Get into top three & third place) 625 full points on level 1

Thank you all so much for joining & tomorrow a new contract is getting published by…intense drum roll @bjojo in Paris for HITMAN 2016’s second annyversary!
Because HITMAN is 2 years old Diana by her contractor @bjojo is instructed to tell you that you need to eliminate the (former) targets of Santa Katarina cartel tomorrow by your signature style!
The first person (@Bending_Cheese67 & @TNT22) that guesses how you need to eliminate your targets gets 100 bonus points on instantly! :grinning:
Thank you fellow contractor @bjojo for your amazing mission, and I bet that everyone of you is going to enjoy it.
The last mission will be in Hokkaido and it will be the Elimination Game finale by me.
Make sure to do your best since this is the Top 3 best players in the Elimination Game, so be prepared for difficult contracts!

Thank you all for reading this nonsense, and make sure to do good!

Bye! :grinning:

Fiber wire? Probably not, but eh.

Congratulations @TNT22 that is the right answer, 100 points awarded tomorrow even if you get eliminated!

So maybe set up a quick Leaderboard so we can check who is in what place?
Just a suggestion…

Leaderboard:

1. Forthe
  2. The rest

Good idea, at the round finale I am putting up a scoring leaderboard, and we are going to multiplicate the scores of each person by two, and give them the score to make them a higher level, thank you

oh no I’m out! can I play the contracts but just not be counted? or can I join back in?

Np & no, you can do the contract again and send me a screenshot until tomorrow15.00 europe timezone a.k.a 24 hours to join you back in! :wink:

EDIT: We are also going to have 2 new contracts since @olidog2 is re-joining so the next one is going to be in bangkok created either by me/@Bending_Cheese67!

thanks! glad I can do it

So we have to see if @WatIsLove is eliminated then, can get tense…

No, he is eliminated though, since he was the bottom of the leaderboards.

If @olidog2 is lower?

We will eliminate him, andd bring @WatIsLove back along with their score.

@ObiBobi18, have you seen the Xbox One thread recently for this game?

Yeah! I did lol, it is literally poppung haha.

EDIT: @olidog2 Only 3 hours is time for your 3 screenshots to prove your contract a sucess. :wink:

So is the new contract coming out yet?

Done & Done, the people eliminated and the points along with the people alive, still currentl stay the same…TIME FOR THE CONTRACT! FOR the top 3 best assassins…@bjojo, @Bending_Cheese67 & @TNT22!

Contract Name: Elimination Game 4 - Annyversary Edition

Contract ID: 1-02.7024178-59

Contractor: @bjojo

Targets: Flarina Phaneuf, Charlotte Bolton, Tren Po

Story/Briefing in a nutshell: Your next targets, are 3 incredibly prominent, and notable former power players of the Santa Katarina Cartel.
While our ICA analysts are definitely looking into the case, and trying to find out more & more key leaders AND mr El Diablo the boss, we have need you to stopb by Paris, where 3 more or less prominent figures of Santa Katarina are standing in the spotlight of the show & the auction being Flarina Phaneuf (A new supermodel), Charlotte Bolton (A news reporter, formerly a spy), along with Tren Po (A power figure, and the head IAGO man for Dalia Margolis).
Agents, our client wants us to complete the contract silently & easily AND since we are in the top 3 semi-finale, failure is not an option.
You will also need to eliminate the targets classic style for the annyversary!
I will will leave you to prepare.

Contract Time of Completion: 48 hpurs from 13.3. - 15.3.2018, until the last FINALE face-off gets published in Hokkaido with eliminating 4 targets!

• 200 (Not Get Eliminated)
  • 600 (2nd Place)
  • 800 (1st Place/Be the top of the leaderboards)
  • 25 ( Sexy Youtube/Stream Bonus!)

(Copy & pasteed from my last post)

People currently eliminated:

@olidog2 (Did not manage to complete the contract in time of 2 days, did not say why, maj join next round, here is a virtual cookie to make you feel better :cookie: ) (May also get back into the game by completing the contract again on the next day) :grin:

@WatIsLove (I am so sorry, but you have the worst score outta the bunch, here is a cookie to make you feel better, be sure to check out the next round please! :cookie: :wink: )

Points distributed & TOP 3 people currently in the Elimination Game!

@Bending_Cheese67 - 725 (Not get Eliminated, Get into top three, 1st place, sexy youtube/stream bonus) 1150 full points = Level up acquired - Level 2: Apprentice contract assassin - 150 full points on level 2

@bjojo - 600 (Not get Eliminated, Get into top three, 2nd place) 975 full points on level 1

@TNT22 - 300 (Not get Eliminated, Get into top three & third place) 625 full points on level 1

Thank you Contractor, for your wonderfoul lovely contract, and may the face off…BEGIN!

Congratulations for making it to top 3 though @TNT22, @Bending_Cheese67, & @bjojo !

Bye till finale! :wink:

2 tries left

Might try to be a bit quicker in the next 2 tries

Hello there everybody! I your host, have got a few more EXCITING, and COOL things in store for this Elimination Game - to make you grind it more & more, and more enjoyable and to add more players into it! :wink:

They are 4 things:

1. New Currency:

The 2 virtual ‘‘moneys’’ this game uses are ‘‘score points’’ to give you a higher level & bragging rights - you can earn these by completing missions normally, and you can get a bunch of them and even more if you stream/do videos & give you a nice sense of accomplishment, meanwhile the new currency is going to be ‘‘Elimination Points (EP’s for short)’’ where you will ean & grind them by doing ‘‘Round Missions’’ (Which is an another new thing I am adding - imagine this Elimination Game becoming like Fortnite lol), and by being glorius at the leaderboards. It is going to be a slow grind, but it will pay-off in the next thing I am addng which is:

1. Virtual Store:

You can spend your EP’s here, to get great stuff for your ‘‘character/agent’’ and are usually going to be fiber wires/weapons/suits, and you will get extra pers for getting these (More score points for example ect.)
To earn these EP’s you will be needing to complete the next new things:

1. Round Missions:

Every player willhave 3 different round objectives, they can complete for 5-10 EP’s in a round of the Elimination Game, they can be (for example ofc.):

• Post atleast 1 video of a mission in the current round of the Elimination Game. - 10 EP’s
  • Strangle 2 targets by a Fiber Wire & post a screenshot of you doing that as proof. - 5 EP’s
  • Complete a tleast 2missions SA in this round of Elimination Game. - 5 EP’s
  1. SEASON 1!!!:

Just like in (You guessed it Fortnite), we have different seasons, in which a battle-pass gets updated. In our case every 5 Elimination Game rounds, A new season is coming, the store is getting updated, and you can also get 3 items from it by purchasing it for a certain amount of EP’s.
(Season 1 and everything I listed are coming after the next round/3 round is getting plaed and it will come every 5 rounds afterwards)

I hope you will enjoy these ideas and also PLEASE tell me what you want to see/not see/improve, since your feedback would really help this Elimination Game become great!

Thanks for reeading & Bye, see ya in the first round’s official FINALE for the leaderboards & medals! :grinning:

P.S - Congratulations @bjojo, @Bending_Cheese67 & @TNT22!!!

What’s an EP?
Lalalala