Elimination Game (Xbox One)

Whaddya mean? The contracts? If that’s the case they’ll be under ‘TragicVelony’, and occasionally ‘Vezoros’ as my second account

Yes. Where would I find the contract names?

I haven’t posted them yet…isn’t school fun!?

When you do I meant.

In this thread. If I’m understanding what you’re referring to

my Xbox game tag is bobazoid1.
Could you sent me a message when it is up?

Why so complicated?
Every new contract will be posted here? - I thought.

Yeah

20 more paper cuts

They will be posted here, I guess @Bob_Burns just wants me to message him in case he is unaware of when it is posted? I dunno

First contract will be up in an hour

Okay! Here it is!

Title: The Fallen Herring

ID: 3-02-5460879-93

Run Time: 48 Hours (4:00 PM Western Time - March 7, 4:00 PM Western Time)

Confirmed Players: @Ed_ll3 @RotaryOliver @ScroobiusJib @Spodey @FearlessArogunz @ILikeGAMESish @mungadungalis @Bob_Burns @SupremeCommanderIke @Skaven_in_box

Details are up on Xbox forum too.

Well I didn’t do very well at all, but it was fun. I succeeded on my first attempt. Then I was dumb and got spotted by Helmut. IO got me with the punch glitch on my third.

This made me feel somewhat like the Elusive Targets do. Very fun. Looking forward to the next one.

What is the Xbox forum?

I think that he’s talking about the HMF club on xbox.

I’m in 3rd after @SupremeCommanderIke. I have a profanity laden live commentary run of this to post when the 48hrs are up. Quality isn’t fantastic, but it shows a leaderboard without me on at the start and with me on at the end.

EDIT: The quality of the recording is really, really bad, I will still upload it, but I’m not sure you’re going to be able to see anything past the first run. Also it’s not as sweary as I thought.

Is it too late to join?

Do you want us to upload our runs when the time is up, or is it fine to just post them whenever? @Zevoros

I’ll try and get on at some point today and get mine done.

Also, what is HMF club, and how do you find it? … Fight Club reference in 3, 2, …

It’s a private social ‘club’ on XB1. I’ve just found it by going onto friends, looking at @ScroobiusJib’s profile, switching to the ‘Social’ tab and then going down to ‘following’ and he had it listed under ‘Clubs’ at the top of the page.

I think we can discuss aforementioned club here as this is the inspiration for it :thinking:

Fair enough :laughing:, will have a look when I fire the console up in a bit.

e: Just checked and I’m signed up already, fml.