Elusive Target #1: THE DECEIVERS (Year 3: 12 - 22 May 2023)

The Deceivers

26th February - 8th March 2021

Originally separate H2016 ET’s, The Congressman and The Guru, these two were first combined into a single ET back in H2 (June 2019)

15 Likes

starting off hitman 3’s ET run with a bang i see

14 Likes

Deluxe owners can now kill the guru wearing the guru suit.

That is literally the only part of this I find remotely interesting

33 Likes

*Black Dragon Suit, but yeah

2 Likes

I don’t like how they started it off with an old ET. Sure, many haven’t done them before but at least start with a new one and then do the old ones.

Nah they stopped doing new ETs soon after The Undying, coz they knew they’d peaked

Guru SONKO Emetics only vid then? :pray:

2 Likes

Well it hasn’t been that long since I’ve played this one because someone made it a contract in HITMAN 2. :sweat_smile: I guess I’ll do a no restarts run then.

1 Like

So what is the change to the ET formula?

9 Likes

https://youtu.be/42aknBbn_38?t=67

28 Likes

no new suits. fucking hell, definitely getting no new ETs now

on the other hand, my silent assassin challenge for this one is already unlocked so i guess i can go ham guilt free

2 Likes

Loooooooool (20 characters)

2 Likes

If I were you, I wouldn’t be expecting any new suits for an old Elusive Targets

1 Like

the fact that there are no new suits for the ET challenges, which go up to 15 ETs, is a strong indicator that everything we’re gonna get is recycled - including future ETs

2 Likes

Did anyone notice the great music playing after you played the briefing?
I wish this would be the main menu music
(It’s not even part of the H3 soundtrack)

8 Likes

What the…!? I’m not surprised though, I kinda feared this would be the case, no rewards for us with Hitman 1 and 2 transferred into Hitman 3 :frowning_face:.

Edit.

And I just saw my challenges for this ET have already the check marks.

3 Likes

Well, we have no information about Elusive Targets in HITMAN 3 still, even after first ET kicked off live.
So I guess nothing new ahead, until some info arrives

1 Like

So… no change to the ET formula after all.

5 Likes

Nothing new… Well, that’s a shame that those suits are still locked behind the ET (for new players and those who wait for Steam release), unless IOI makes them available permamently when the WoA cycle comes to end :crossed_fingers:.
I hope these ET missions will become available, it’d be a pity if IOI decides to dump them.

At least, 15 ET are scheduled. Most probably the same as during the H2 ET cycle.

8 Likes

Do you think we’ll be getting Undying? I’m pretty sure there were some issues with Gary Busey reappearing as ET, so I think they’ll have to replace him with someone else.

8 Likes

We got repeats of Faba in H2 (unlike Busey who was literally only once). So I have hope/faith we’ll see Faba again. I reckon they probably got a different contract with Sean Bean

2 Likes