Elusive Target #10: THE ENTERTAINER (Year 3: 29 September - 9 October 2023)

Hm, then I don’t remember the reason why I didn’t use this method until now.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I’m stupid or something but how did you kill the target? You subdued him, climb onto the roof and suddenly he died after the bodyguard found his body…

1 Like

Yeah! :laughing: I did it that way too, but Alt+F4’ed to get SA.

That’s why I was asking if there was a way to accidental KO and keep SA.

6 Likes

Yeah, he died because NPC:s out of bounds can’t be woken up.

Heck, didn’t know that someone had already beaten me to it. :joy:

3 Likes

That’s news for me. But the body need to found first before it could die?

1 Like

Yes, they die when someone tries to wake them up. I don’t know if there are other spots where you could do this but it can be done in another way as well (KO them and make them fall to an out of bounds place).

Had to go and try finding the old posts from the forum archive and seems like @Tetrafish_21’s kill method on this ET was the one that started the entire discussion, just another thing I had forgotten about. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I finally had some time to play this ET. I didn’t have a lot of time so I chose to follow Ibbe’s method as closely as possible

… And for some reason the AI spotted me through a closed door (I checked, it was closed). Sorry @scat1620, I had to restart.

Twice.

Thrice. I got the suit though.

6 Likes

Played this for the first time. HBOS is one of my favorite maps, know my way around it pretty good. So of course I first searched for the target in the café – and didn’t find him. Worked my way counter-clockwise from the café to every open house I know and of course noticed the new security on the last house i checked out. The target itself was a pretty easy kill. But I was very surprised that he didn’t have the guest list on him. So Diana told me to look for it in the café. Listened to some people hoping to get clues. There were three people in a booth next to the bar talking about animals. Of course I assumed they were connected. Subdued all of them, one by one. No guest list. So I strategically subdued just about everyone in the café SA. With the café almost empty I finally found it on a woman. That took soooo much time. Long story short: Finished this ET with a SA rating. Finally!

9 Likes

and the Shisa Cafe is wondering where all their patrons went? :joy:

4 Likes

It’s a bit of a late video but I completed the Entertainer with the broadsword (and SASO) in 3:33. I always forget how good a HBOS looks.

8 Likes

Since he enjoys slaughtering animals so much, I decided to show him how it feels.

Bonus insult to injury: he was completely alone on carpet shop rooftop.

13 Likes

4 Likes

I thought this would go easy, but oh boy. Usually, I do a semi-risk run, try not to restart, go SA SO NO-KO and take some nice pictures on the way. And some creativity as far as I can be creative. But this one hated me.

I tried to make an interesting shot where 47 throws the knife, and you’d see the knife mid air, behind the Entertainer, and 47 in the mirrow above. The first one didn’t go as planned, but still looks “OK-ish” to me.

The second try tho, well… now it looks like 47 slipped on the famous Haven banana…

Then, dramatic exit from the scene! With the guy to the left looking at 47, 47 in the center, door half closed with the dead target behind him. Sounds awesome? It could have been! But, look at the results yourself… Getting the timing right with the random head turn of the NPC, with the door, and NVIDIA “Lets enter photomode five seconds after the keybinds have been pressed”, oh my…

:smiley:

9 Likes

SA/SO - 3:03 - Flying Propane Kill

12 Likes

SA/SO Electric Boogie

6 Likes

I completely forgot about this target until an hour ago!
First attempt: I got the client file easily dressed as a waiter, got on the rooftop. I waited and went on the terrasse, tried to subdue the guard, got noticed by Mr Giggles, punched him then the other guard, then killed my target and got noticed of course by the guards in the shop. I still got out. It was my second attempt and it was a bit a “you could do a lot better” game.

Official attempt: same thing, client list, quicker, rooftop, subdued the waiter, then took his place waited for Mr Giggles to go in the direction of the stairs… quick thinking! Dropped a coin on the right corner of the stairs, he noticed me then went to get it and i subdued him. But i didn’t kill him, so panic! when i tried to hide him in the case box but didn’t allow me as he was still alive. Hopefully the guard never noticed me and i finally snapped his neck, hid him and went away by the rooftop. Silent Assassin. That was a close one.

Nice target, since i had missed him before, i always wondered why the target was called the Entertainer. Another madman. The killing client scene was a nice touch. Cool target.

5 Likes

Damn. I forgot his evacuation spot is near this leak point.
Would’ve saved me a ton of useless work :slight_smile:
Well done

3 Likes

what up gamers

yeah… after dozens of attempts I finally figured out an easy, quick way to get upstairs, cause havoc, and get him to run. But I foolishly put the RFID explosive in the briefcase earlier that time, not realizing it would activate it.
RIP, my first Hitman 3 ET Failure. :cry:

Figured I’d make something fun and creative out of something really heart-wrenching. Replayable ETs can’t come soon enough…

11 Likes

Yo, this guy is fricked.

7 Likes

Banana ! (whoop-de-doo)

Also for whatever reason, when I launched the ET the target chose to start his routine directly with the meeting. Even if I skipped the intro, and ran to the rooftop I arrived when he and his guest arrived down the stairs and started their conversation.
Restart didn’t changed anything, I had to exit to the main menu, and launch again to have a start that would allow the lethal poison method.

8 Likes