Elusive Target #10: The Pharmacist

Elusive target The Pharmacist will be in Paris and the target will stay in Paris for a whole week
:smiley:.

And this is the reward for 10 Elusive Targets :smiley::

Hitman Interactive Maps:

http://hitmanmaps.com/

18 Likes

Damn it! I was already posting the topic. Anyway, thank you @ingrobny .

5 Likes

7 days? Is that purely because of @Andrej_Zelman? If so, fair play m8

4 Likes

Pretty woman at the fashion show. This one has to be done with the Requiem Suit, the Pale Duck and the ICA Chrome.

22 Likes

hahaha white dress against white dress? nice :smiley:.

5 Likes

She seems to be walking at the parking lot. Probably she was invited by Dahlia herself and I look forward into this being a great ET. Hope her route actually has some good paths.

2 Likes

Finally! I was waiting for another ET (even if i’m tired of Paris)! I like we have first female target, cause I wanted a different kind of character!

4 Likes

i have fetish with MILFs. i gonna be funy ahahahaha :smiley:

1 Like

She inspires me a Francesca personality (maybe not that much) but without all the cut-throat business interest. Until now, she looks like a nice person who might not be guilty of a crime.

2 Likes

Possible car explosion accident kill then. Let’s find out where that car SPH 4… is on the map…

2 Likes

Maybe she tests drugs for humans on bears and the drugs have nasty side effects :cry:? If she does, she have to go :smiley:.

9 Likes

Still, those bodyguards are an obstacle, and remember to not kill her inmediatly, wait to listen some of her lines in case she says something useful or interesting for the future.

3 Likes

Maybe, but if she is in business with Margolis and Novikov can’t be a good person

1 Like

Maybe she goes hunting of mama bears and their cubs, just to later burn the corpses with gasoline and listen to Phil Collins while doing so :fearful:.

1 Like

20 Likes

That’s the most probable thing, but who knows. In any matter, I’m happy of our first female ET and what a fine lady (not counting possible evil background) she is.

2 Likes

Martha seemed nice. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

A Female, cool.

[B][/B]

2 Likes

Oh wow, if she is that evil she have to face what @Fox is saying :

Or a burning oil drum :joy:.

2 Likes

Someone has to try and kill her with the infamous multi-propane tanks and remote mine/duck explosion and see how far in the air she’ll fly. I’m tempted but don’t like the risk of failure and missing out on BM suit :smiley:

3 Likes