Elusive Target #11: THE PROCURERS (Year 3 : 30 June - 10 July 2023)

Yeah, I tried rigging that stove during the Wrath 7DS escalation and kept killing myself and couldn’t figure out what the fuck I was doing wrong until I concluded that I was doing nothing wrong and it had to be a glitch. Haven’t done it since, but I’d it’s been fixed, time to use it on Jacob.

Yes, it’s been fixed. Amusingly, by turning off the fire in the fireplace entirely :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Good! I guess the issue is fixed from its roots, at this point. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If you climb up the ladder, you can lure the upstairs guy to the gas lamp by opening the door and shooting the lamp once with the proper timing. Then one more shot to explode and kill.

I died that way too. But I wasn’t even trying to use the stove. I threw a ko item at the women there and when I tried to pick up the item, I’d choose to interact with the stove instead. Then I was dead. :confounded:

First et I failed since the sensation’s first appearance in h1.

Geez, sorry for that, I can imagine your frustration.
It appens often to me too to get confused by two similar prompts placed in the same spot.

Set off the explosion with gunshots? Does nobody here know me at all?!

1 Like

was that you with the video correct me if im wrong

No. I never made a video but I do recall someone with that.

For me it wasn’t confusion. I threw the item, ko the lady, ran to the lady, pressed item pickup without even reading what it said. Stupid me. lol

oh ok so i was wrong

Anyone else feeling absolutely zero hype to play this again (especially since they showed up in the Arcade for the third time since March less than 24 hours ago)? Weird roadmap design.

2 Likes

I’m very excited to play it, since none of the restrictions in Arcade let me play in quite way I want to in any of the three contracts they appear in. The first one has only one disguise change allowed which, to one who must end a mission in the same suit they began in, is the same as none at all, and so arranging the desired accidents is out, can only play this one if I feel like direct killing. The second one is accident only, so if I feel like direct killing, can’t bother with this one at all, absolutely have to make it an accident. This most recent one is restricted loadout, meaning I can’t be in the suit I want, or bring along the equipment I need to pull off the kills I’d want. Hate having to skip between the different ones to play it in a particular way, instead of just in one I can always go to. In order to play the Procurers without feeling confined in Arcade, I would need the kill-target-only restriction.

With that in mind, having the Procurers back in regular ET mode, where the only limits are how long you have to do it and one time only, it’s like going home from boot camp for a weekend.

Since ET Arcade has been out, i’m not that bothered about ET’s, i’ve got my Suit unlocks

I just found out that dropping the Molotov makes it instantly explode and kill you so I got my first ever failed ET. That’s what I get for daring to try something unique instead of taking the safe route when playing this ET for like the 10th time.

16 Likes

You should have tried this in the Arcade before actual run, especially if they are available in the Arcade.
Better be safe than sorry you know

4 Likes

It was just that I had done several routes with the Molotov in the main missions and thought I had a good handle on it (and I do). However, for the past week I’ve been playing nothing but the PS2 version of Bully on PS4, and on that game to close out of the menus you press triangle. With the Molotov selected, I opened my inventory on accident and went to close it, pressing triangle which drops items in Hitman and the rest is history. Personally, I blame Rockstar for making that control decision 16 years ago.

10 Likes

Never mess around with explosives and electrocutions in Elusive Targets! This is a lesson I learned the hard way…

Three times.

5 Likes

I’m very sorry about this! As a challenge completionist myself, I feel for you so much and like when I failed the Deceivers in H2, it bothered me to no end ever since… I want to test out the Molotov myself since I’ve seen how people can use and utilise it for interesting kills, but perhaps I am not yet ready for an ET Molotov kill yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Last time these guys were eliminated by a good ol poisoning and gas explosion, I think I’ll try something more ballistic gun-wise this time.

1 Like
9 Likes