Elusive Target #11: THE PROCURERS (Year 3 : 30 June - 10 July 2023)

A different weapon this time.

13 Likes

Simple. Effective.

Didn’t even used the stairs.

6 Likes

Congratulations, you have been hooked. :pirate_flag::hook:
ezgif-1-a6d7bbacbc

18 Likes

waiting for the title change since reactivation.

“Mr. Burk, that bald fella who looks proud of his coat seems trying to kill us. Why don’t we stand for a talk exactly under this small chandelier to save him time and a bullet?”

And here goes my 10th ET done, quite a no fail streak. This must be the meta way people mostly do, right? Pretty boring, but at least clean and SASONKOable, just as I like. First I thought about fiber wiring them both since it’s very easy to do on the cook, but not so easy on the embalmer who is surrounded by guards. Maybe cigarettes were the key to isolate him, but couldn’t find them on the map I’m playing for the first time, thus chose a safer option. Too bad this ET is unlikely to be readded for the third time so I can try something else.

6 Likes

decided to kill both of them in an interesting ten minute way. probably post it to youtube later.

That’s how I did it in the Arcade, but took the shotgun up to kill his buddy (Burk). I drew him into the other room with a peek-a-boo via the secret passageway, and some coins… but his bodyguard follows him. And since I was in the grounds security disguise I was trespassing. I had to KO the bodyguard then blasted the guy in the face. :joy:

4 Likes

alright folks here is the final product. decided to give the video edit a comedic spin

don’t know what happen to the 480p quality i usually get for sharefactory.

5 Likes

As soon as I found out that Burk drops Antique Emetic Syringe after being killed, I had to implement it into my playthrought. Eventually I made it that they get “killed” by other’s item they have.

8 Likes

Sonko SA with Saber.

6 Likes

Saso’d them in the new rude ruby suit, didnt bother to record

1 Like

How’s you do it: accident or direct kill?

1 Like

Accidents from afar, but went in to clean the bodies up afterwards to be extra challenging. overall time: 6 minutes.

Probably one of the most annoying levels to get Silent Assassin on. Tried practicing on the Arcade by trying to blow them up with propane but regardless what I did one of them was “too far away” despite being equal distances. Not sure this is a bug or by design but I got so frustrated I deliberately went into and lost all arcades with these guys that way I stop practicing for at least 12 hours.

1 Like

Easiest thing is to just poison them, but if you’d prefer to blow them up, it’s best to do it separately. Use the oven for Roe and give Burk the smokes after that.

Is the propane not killing both together by design to make it harder to get an easy Silent Assassin?

I am a bit paranoid trying the stove even if the glitch was fixed.

I’ve used it several times, no issues now. Although, got to be careful with the two potential witnesses in the room.

Mansion Staff could be used to poison both targets’ food/drink without suspicion?

For Roe’s plate of food, yeah. For Burk’s bottle, you need to enter Rebecca’s room and use the secret passage to lure a goon or two out of the room and subdue them (there’s a container in that passage). Then, while he’s out of the room, poison the bottle.

IIRC you can SA those with no loadout without much trouble? Like you can rush Roe to get him alone when he’s in the corridor between the kitchen and the piano room (just close the doors, break his neck, hide the body and that’s it), then you just go to the secret room next to the lawyer’s room, distract and bonk a couple of guards in that room, and do the same to Burk (or just throw him from the lawyer’s room’s window). It might even be possible to do that suit only if they’re not suit enforcers?

1 Like