Elusive Target #12: THE FOOD CRITIC (Year 3: 20 - 30 October 2023)

Wen Ts’ai arrives in Bangkok on September 17.

(Briefing from the original activation, hence the old December date.)

17 Likes

It’s great to see IO bringing back another elusive target that didn’t appear in Hitman 2. (I know I’ll be going #TeamNoRestarts.)

It’s also the first chance for many people to unlock the Casual Suit with Gloves. I have to be honest, it was perhaps the location suit that I was least excited to unlock in H2, but once I started using it, it quickly grew on me and is now one of my favorite casual suits.

10 Likes

I don’t have fond memories of this one from H1. I remember it being quite boring - but hopefully the new equipment we have since he went live last mixes it up a bit.

2 Likes

I wait for hokkaido suit

4 Likes

Very excited for this one, if only because it’s the only Elusive Suit I’m missing in my collection… I ended up being too cocky with the Bangkok ET in H2, and death took me by surprise. This one I remember being very simple and boring… I wonder if I should play it extremely safe just to be sure…

(and sorry for changing the thread title so soon, but the ET threads have had numbers so far, so I feel it’s best to keep up the tradition and a record of how many ETs we end up getting in rotation.)

6 Likes

Excited for this! I know it was not the most exciting ET, but there are enough to keep us busy for a while, so I’m glad to see IO digging back up a H1 ET. Hoping the sensation and the prince come up again as well (=

3 Likes

I didn’t have the opportunity to perform the food critic ET in Hitman 1. It will be a discovery for me. Always a good thing whe IOI reactivates some H1 ET that weren’t present in H2.
Looking forward to that mission.

4 Likes

I never had a chance to officially play a bangkok elusive target, but now that the food critic is back in town ill be burning him alive to make him into a good meal

5 Likes

Least favourite Bangkok ET but I’m glad people get a location new to H3 to get a suit they missed.

6 Likes

The borest Elusive Target in the whole HITMAN Trilogy

• Yes
  • No
  • I know even more boring (will give the name below)

0 voters

2 Likes

If only Hokkaido snow festival actually counted as an ET, that would easily win.

6 Likes

No.
It’s a permanent event

1 Like

The Chameleon

10 Likes

the badboy is worse imo

5 Likes

Think I eliminated him in Hitman (2016) but it was quite a blur so I don’t remember the exact details.

I’ll look forward to hunting him down again haha :wink:

3 Likes

Possibly a ET turned permanent event. There’s ET icons in the briefing.

2 Likes

The Papparazzo from Paris. I can’t even remember his real name.

2 Likes

It was Kieran Hudson :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

If my memory doesn’t betray me I could swear I killed this guy in a way that should be SA (fire extinguisher + BC) and only got 4 stars. My revenge will be sweet.

3 Likes

Need a unique kill for this guy, and cake-smother doesnt sound that fun when it’s part of his cycle. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes