Elusive Target #13: The ASCENSIONIST (Year 3 : 8 - 18 September 2023)

I don’t know the events that lead to this but seems kinda odd you don’t even have to intervene yourself. You have possibilities to kill her in the reception too, for example, pushing her in the elevator shaft.

1 Like

Just grab a waiter disguise and throw a coin. You’ll have plenty of time to poison the coffee, and sneaking past the waiter on the way out it surprisingly easy.

Ah. I already did it in another way.

12 Likes

I also electrocuted her but in another way. Behold my deep frying recipe!

10 Likes

quick question, is allison an enforcer to the elite guard disguise.

3 Likes

She’s a master enforcer, for all disguises, including the suit.

6 Likes

ah piss my pants, that’s gonna make gun luring a bitch. but cool that they did that

4 Likes

I think I may have broke this Elusive Target :joy:. I was using a risky method by placing the banana peel :banana: right on the edge of the lift shaft where Allison Moretta will look into the lift shaft by leaning over very close to the edge. I placed it by not getting spotted any guards. I walked down to the mission exit. Camera pans in & says target eliminated on the screen. I’m thinking easy Suit Only/Silent Only/5 Stars, but on the score card it then states body found :joy: :joy::grin::grin:. First time I ever received a 4 star rating. I’ll upload the gameplay as I only ever use 1 main account & not multiple accounts…

11 Likes

If a target’s body is found (whether that is by poison, melee, or an accident), it will always count as Body Found. It would only work with a non-target.

4 Likes

Did it today. I enjoyed this ET. I sought for an opportunity but she stays most of the time with her “client” but I didn’t.
As a big coward (I assume), I used the emetic gas device trick to isolate her in the toilet. She goes to a toilet where another woman is present. First, sedate the girl before drowing the ET.

I’m still bitter about the one-time only mission. Most of the ET are pretty cool missions but I prefere securing a SA than looking for a “beautiful” kill. After doing the ET, I watched some videos about this ET to see if opportunities or secrets were present in this mission.
A video from Hitman Series on YouTube shows that if you get rid of the client, the ET becomes scared and tries to escape to the elevators.

I’m repeating… but I do hope that in a near future ET missions become permanent to enjoy these missions in a deeper way.

5 Likes

Ok thanks for the clear explanation :+1::ok_hand:. I thought I would get away with it :grin:

One other thing to note is that this is only the case for unconscious targets. If a target died from an accident and somebody finds their body, it won’t count as Body Found, or as long as you don’t pull their body around.

2 Likes

From Top of Burj

13 Likes

Alright, so I just managed to do a quick run where I modified the schedule before Allison Moretta arrived at the the reception and without knocking anyone there.
It does change the dialogue. Instead of the normal one you have the following (sorry for the cinematrography and Diana at the start) :

It doesn’t add any opportunity. It just skips the conference room/elevator shaft/reception loop of the routine. The target just goes directly in the penthouse. She normally only goes there after improvising a way in during the level 3 loop.

(@Euler13 I think you will have to look into the different possibilities for your video)

1 Like

goddammit, you guys were so unique with the kills! i had no patience at all :frowning:

i smuggled in a emetic gas device, used the good ol’ fart briefcase, but she went to vomit in a stall WITH A WOMAN IN IT (i got so mad lol) and i knocked the woman out and drowned her. however the second i opened the door my silent assassin was ruined because a worker saw her.

so, 4 minutes and 50 seconds (if i remember right) of suffering, only for me to not get anything out of that. now i need to wait for euler13 to post her dialogue i missed since i was in such a hurry, lol…

but other than me absolutely screwing this up, i’m very impressed, you handled this bitch really well. good work, agents!

Yeah this is basically the same thing I did, you can see it in my video. I’d like to know why the receptionist lets her in without you doing anything but we’ll see that in the dialogue compilation then. :thinking:

2 Likes

I misunderstood your situation, or I think I replied to the wrong comment. (looking back, the reply was more written for @schatenjager, who like me saw the target go in the penthouse by herself after some times)

If you don’t intervene, the target is rebuffed, she goes with her mark in the conference room. tell him she has to make a phone call and improvise a plan B out of his sight, it takes some time and is the loop where she isolates herself and can be pushed in the elevator.

Honestly, I had to interact with some real life con artists and the way she interacts with the staff, with false familiarity, is frighteningly true to life.

3 Likes

Ran through the open shortcut at the entrance, picked up the propane tank on the same level as the bathroom and then went out to the crowd and blew her up.

SA/SO. 0:51.

5 Likes

This is probably the best ET released since H3 came out. I haven’t even finished it yet because during what little time I’ve had to play the game, I’ve been enjoying following her around, listening to the dialogue and thinking of all the opportunities for murder. There’s just so much you can do with this one. Banana peel on the edge of the elevator seems like the classic choice, but the options are endless. Kudos to IOI for this one; I will definitely spend some more time just Walking The Walk and messing with the AI.

Also, as noted elsewhere, all the new NPCs and enforcers make this mission even better. No starting locations other than the atrium, an immediate frisk zone, the target being a Mega Enforcer… it’s all great. Love it.

5 Likes

It looks like I’m going to face quite a challenge capturing dialogue on this one if she’s a super enforcer.

As always, if anyone discovers anything unusual that I might miss when compiling footage for the dialogue video, please let me know either here or via PM.

Based on the positive comments in this thread so far, I’m looking forward to getting to know this ET.

13 Likes