Elusive Target #13: The ASCENSIONIST (Year 3 : 8 - 18 September 2023)

I can’t test this myself, but does anyone know if you can play this reactivated contract if you previously failed this mission? Or does it work like H1 & H2 where you can’t?

1 Like

no man you can’t play it even you passed or failed et

2 Likes

i know its sucks we can’t do it again even tho we passed or failed

2 Likes

Killed her by poisoning her at the VIP bar. However I didn’t exactly plan my escape out and got spotted hanging from a railing trying to drop down to the normal bar. Would have been a clean kill if I thought out my escape.

5 Likes

I’m late to the party here but wanted to share my idiotic failure on this one.

Basically my brain completely shut off and I stopped treating the mission as an elusive one and instead played like I would any normal mission, just fucking around. Fast forward a bit, my eyes catch a glimpse of the deposit boxes at the reception area at the very start of the mission and I get the idea to lockpick them to see what’s inside. I get spotted by an NPC, who I promptly dispatch but of course his body is seen by 12 witnesses who I also put to sleep. Then it just escalates into a massive firefight. Like I said, the fact that this was an elusive target completely escaped me. I did what any reasonable man would do and of course fought back against the overwhelming odds. A valiant effort, but ultimately a futile one.

First Elusive I failed.

11 Likes

If Elusive Target Arcade is what we think it is, and they don’t bring back The Pharmacist, then The Ascensionist is the ET that I want to try again, knowing what I know now, where I take her out by cutting her throat with the concealable knife. I’d prefer The Pharmacist because I’d want to ruin her perfect white suit with her own blood, but this would make a good second choice.

2 Likes

Been there, done that :dart: :yum:
ezgif-4-dd43d6a0c2

11 Likes

Accidentally stumbled across a way to skip the frisk point when you start this ET. Muck quicker than going through the shortcut door and around and allows you to not use an inventory slot on a duck or something to get through.

11 Likes

Well, there goes my SA ET streak. Hoped I could keep it for the remainder of ETs being ran, but I guess my luck ran out during my 19th one.

At first I wanted to go for a SASONKO no loadout no running accident kill run, in which I would knock Moretta down the elevator shaft by throwing at her an apple taken from the tree in front of the penthouse. Eventually given up on not doing KOs and got the guard by the elevator in a staged banana slip accident since he was in the way, but rest of the plan stayed intact.

The part where it all went bad is when instead of falling down Moretta got stuck in the shaft, started vibrating rapidly and died after a short bit in front of the guard, voiding my SA.

At least I managed to slip past the alerted guards and still get 4-stars Shadow ICA Assassin rank.

5 Likes

I set the propane flask with remote detonation along the side rails just before the bathroom.
Then approached her gassing her from the gas grenade in a suitcase.
The emetic discharge helps separate the target from others to blow her up.

1 Like

I’m just gonna do with her what I still can’t do to The Pharmacist.

2 Likes

And, worked like a charm, and first try too, didn’t expect that. It is possible to be just out of sight of any NPCs when she goes into the bathroom to fix herself up in front of the mirror. Hide in the side room without the NPC woman in it, shoot with the Sieker from just out of view and she comes right in to puke into the toilet. I used the concealable knife on her throat and that was it. Walked out like a boss. Perfection.

3 Likes

job done Heisenberg i drowned the bitch to death

2 Likes

Not as gentlemanly toward the lady as the knife, perhaps, but sure gets the job done. :saluting_face:

2 Likes

as long we got her we can move on to the next person mr giggles

1 Like

Fire Axe throw.

I wasn’t even too much inspired this time. There is so much to do with her, but there is also too much waiting for her routine, and I’m out of patience for now.

3 Likes

Eh, i killed her by blowing her up.

I might do a skydiving suit only run of her maybe (if i can figure out how, and in the arcade obviously)

2 Likes

This lady is spooked by the frickin’ wind.
I threw a distraction that caused her to stay while her guest moved on, and that “spooked” her. Luckily her “escape” route left her alone for a fiber wiring.

3 Likes

I got Silent Assassin this time.

Put the emetic gas inside the briefcase and detonated it next to her and the bodyguard. Next thing, her head is down the toilet! :grin:

2 Likes

Bin there, dumped that :slight_smile:

2 Likes