Elusive Target #14: The Chef

So… according to IOI News, today should be launched another - 14th - Elusive target - in Paris. Any one saw one? :>

2 Likes

They said this week, not today.

1 Like
1 Like

It’s supposed to happen between tomorrow and Thursday, maybe Friday.

Exactly. Elusive #14 will be coming in week 3, which runs from 14-20 Nov.

1 Like

When is the next unlock? How many elusives?

I’m eager to see the new rewards system.

5 Likes

We have to get a update before we are getting the new reward system, IO-I didn’t say when or didn’t say it would be in the next ET.

I hope that there will be no later than thursday, because on friday we leave for a week vacation :frowning:

They are taking too long for this ET so I’m inclined to think that it’s because of the new system.

2 Likes

I asked Torben in the last Twitch stream to give us a little sneak peak of the new “system”. What he said was: "Uhm… Silent Assassin ratings are something we haven’t rewarded yet…"
While I’m happy that this probably means Silent Assassin ratings will count somehow from now on, I’m worried that the whole “new system” we are imagining is nothing more than that. I’m hoping for a kind of “market” with suits to purchase with the points earned from the Elusive Targets, though I know is probably asking too much… :sweat:

I halfway think that they knew they wanted to change up the reward structure for ETs, but when they made the announcement they hadn’t fully decided or finalized how it should be done, and they wanted to get in some testing and internal feedback. So I don’t really take Torben’s comment to be definitive. We’ll find out soon.

9 Likes

When was the last livestream? I’ve been out for a couple of weeks.

I really hope they won’t do crap like “Completing all elusive targets with an SA rating will get you something very special”…

1 Like

Probably something like complete 5 targets with silent assassin in Marrakesh and get the summer suit with gloves

1 Like

Complete five SA and you unlock Soders as playable character. Complete 10 to unlock the Shadow Client. Complete 15 to play as Helmut Kruger. :grin:

1 Like

All I can really think of is that maybe getting SA will count double or something like that. They did say “different ways to unlock them,” though, so wouldn’t that mean unlocking them by doing something other than completing an ET? Challenges?

1 Like

There are lots of possibilities. Different types of kills on ETs could unlock different types of suits. Different maps could get their own separate counters for unlocking different map-themed suits. ET kills could also give currency that let you purchase stuff in a suit store. They could reward streaks of consecutive ET kills. Etc.

4 Likes

THAT better NOT happen!! I will be pissed off lmao I’ve killed every single elusive so far with the Fiberwire. (Yes I know I don’t HAVE to I wanted to) Hitman is about freedom on how you take out your target. So putting rewards on the line to take out targets a certain way is bullshit! ESPECIALLY with Elusives… Story mode targets? Sure, why not. I mean you can replay them so that would be ok. But restricting players to take out an ‘Elusive’ a certain way for an unlock/reward is crap! Hope to god that’s not gonna be a thing, I will NOT change my “ritual” for the sake of suits haha I just won’t. Of course that’s just me though so yeah…
But I hope that don’t become a thing… Rewards for SA? I’m just fine with that, I go for that everytime anyway so it don’t make no difference to me :laughing:

5 Likes