Elusive Target #15: The Angel of Death

Try mine out. It requires one distraction shot to get to the pipe and one before you slide down it. Warning! I almost got spotted on the way back down.

1 Like

I just checked. There is no way to throw anything all the way up to the rooftop from the ground… so I think that rules out that plan.

1 Like

And she is history:

Lethal Poison Syringe kill.

And a new SA :partying_face: :grinning:.

Edit.

Sure is a busy week for Agent 47, he will now travel back to the Maldives and continue his work there :joy:.

6 Likes
11 Likes

:joy:
It’s so simple. Thank you for that.

3 Likes

TLDW: Sniper + PT, and Ava Maria.

eta: I’m sure one of her guards got knocked down. So SA isn’t lost due to accidental KOs…(?) :smiley:

4 Likes

Pulled off the café sign kill with no collateral damage :smiley:

One shot with the pistol and 6 minutes of patience.

Silent Assassin.

5 Likes

I kept getting to each kill opportunity after she’d already left, finally got frustrated and threw a battle axe into the back of her head while she was looking at carpets.

2 Likes

Not gonna lie I wasn’t really bothered about this ET with the launch of The Resort only a few days ago! I used the electrocution phone :joy: none the less I unlocked the under cover suit :clap::ok_hand:t2: Now back to the Maldives…

2 Likes

No phone needed, shoot her in the head on the ground for a quick SA. #ditchthephone

2 Likes

quick SA/SO run
started in the market

shot her in the head while i had the chance to not be spotted
20190928003857_1
wne straight to the exit for a quick and easy silent assassin

7 Likes

Went full Emetic on old Etta.

Equipment:
Emetic Remote Explosive, Emetic Grenade, ICA Chrome, Requiem Suit

Approach:

Waited until she left the building with her cohort of guards. Planted Remote Emetic in the arc alcove and took out all 4 of her guards with it. Then she was all alone in the market, I used an Emetic Grenade to get her to a secluded area (the workshop near the Electrocution puddle with tons of cans) and then shot her in the head with my trusty ICA Chrome.

4 Likes

Got up to the roof with her, after much KO’ing, distractingly and VomShots…

3 Likes

I wanted to get her on the roof with a Ninja/Pirate Sword combo… but things went awry, and she disappeared into Marrakesh without her guards, causing me to create a new plan on the fly!
Almost SA/SO.

4 Likes

n51l1fypsx1smcbm7o1

3 Likes

The Angel of Death
Tanto melee kill. Fck yeah

5 Likes

I remember those dark days… The Identity Thief…
but no more shall I be confined to the OP phone of death and suffering!

Gets Explosive Pen SA

3 Likes

lol, I also went full emetic.
Grenate and remote failed because it kept on locking on NPCs heads, so it only poisoned a few guards.
Had to shoot her with the emetic gun.

3 Likes

My plan was ingenious but

11 Likes

Oh damn. That was good idea. Well at least you did it. She is retired :grinning:

3 Likes